Rebuilding is in our blood
When you purchase Cat® equipment, you’ve made a decision that delivers value from day one and we’re here to support you over the long term. Our machines, power trains and components are built to be rebuilt so you get the maximum benefit from the multiple lives designed into Cat® machines and components at a fraction of the cost of buying new.
Complete machine rebuilds include:
- More than 350 tests and inspections
- The latest engineering updates
- Repainting with new identity graphics applied
- Replacement of approximately 7000 parts
- Like-new machine warranty
- New serial number
- Work completed by our trained service professionals
- Genuine Cat original equipment parts
Choose the rebuild program that’s right for you
Rebuild part or all of your equipment – for maximum life and maximum value.
- Certified Rebuild – The entire machine
- Certified Power Train – The full power train
- Certified Hydraulic Rebuild – An excavator’s hydraulic system
- Certified Machine Component Rebuild – Engines and/or transmission/torque converter combinations. Our world-class Component Rebuild Centre has the ability to service and repair a range of components..
- Certified Engine Rebuild – Marine propulsion, generator sets, pumps, locomotives and other power applications.