Cavpower is committed to ‘Zero Harm’ as the principle corporate goal in increasing safety and minimising the risk of injury, illness and disease to all personnel, contractors, customers and visitors.
Cavpower has a Duty of Care to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, contractors, customers and visitors, ensuring compliance with the legislative requirements under the following Acts and Regulations.
- Work Health and Safety Act 2012
- Work Health and Safety Regulations 2012
- Return to Work Act 2014
- Return to Work Regulations 2015
New South Wales
- Work Health and Safety Act 2011
- Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011
- The Workers Compensation Act 1987
- The Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation Act 1998
- The Workers Compensation Regulation 2016