We offer the widest array of track services, cost-reducing tools and maintenance options designed to help you get the absolute most from your undercarriage. Our factory-trained technicians know your undercarriage inside and out.
Our undercarriage services include:
- “Wet” bushing turns maximise system life by giving bushings a “second life” with new wear surfaces
- Roller re-shelling restores full wear life and saves money over full replacement by only replacing worn roller shells, leaving unworn internal components intact
- Roller swapping ensures maximum system life by switching more- and less-worn rollers
- Idler resurfacing lengthens wear life by applying new wear material, using specialised weld processes developed by Caterpillar
- Track shoe regrousering increases shoe life by replacing grouser barstock to the grouser surface