We offer the widest array of track services, cost-reducing tools and maintenance options designed to help you get the absolute most from your undercarriage. You can choose Cat® undercarriage knowing that quality and lasting value are built into the system. With the only track press in South Australia, located in our 360m2 track press workshop, our 375 tonne track press has the capacity to handle up to a D11 dozer.
Our undercarriage services include:
- “Wet” bushing turns maximise system life by giving bushings a “second life” with new wear surfaces
- Roller re-shelling restores full wear life and saves money over full replacement by only replacing worn roller shells, leaving unworn internal components intact
- Roller swapping ensures maximum system life by switching more- and less-worn rollers
- Idler resurfacing lengthens wear life by applying new wear material, using specialised weld processes developed by Caterpillar
- Track shoe regrousering increases shoe life by replacing grouser barstock to the grouser surface