recover the performance edge of your original investment.
You have options when it comes to renewing the performance of your equipment fleet — a rebuild focused on reconditioning your excavator’s hydraulic system will cost a fraction of replacing components individually.
A Cat Certified Hydraulic rebuild is a great choice when the rest of your excavator is running strong – it brings your pumps, motors, valves, accumulators, hoses, lines, tanks, coolers and cylinders back to like-new performance, reliability and durability. You avoid the cost and downtime associated with chasing repairs one at a time and get maximum return on your original machine investment.
Why choose a certified hydraulic rebuild?
- Great choice when the rest of the machine is running strong
- Restores like-new performance, reliability and durability
- Avoids the cost and downtime associated with chasing problems through the system one repair at a time
- Restores pumps, motors, valves, accumulators, hoses, tubes, tanks, coolers and cylinders
- Critical engineering updates are included
- Assembled and tested to Cat cleanliness and performance specs
- Genuine Cat parts
- Extended coverage available