recover the performance edge of your original investment.
Durability, dependability, performance: those are just some of the reasons people invest in Cat power. Now you can add another reason to the list: Cat engines can be rebuilt for a second life—at a fraction of the cost of an engine replacement.
Restoring your engine’s original performance and durability—plus incorporating product enhancements introduced after it was manufactured—improves its reliability and efficiency and greatly extends its productive service life. A Cat® Certified Commercial Engine Rebuild returns your marine propulsion engine, generator set, pump, locomotive or other engine to like-new condition, helping you get maximum return on your original investment.
Want even higher levels of performance and fuel efficiency at a much lower price than buying new? Upgrade or retrofit your engine with new features, technologies and options available on today’s models. It’s an affordable way to enhance your engine even further while it’s already in the shop for a rebuild with no additional downtime required.
Why choose a certified engine rebuild?
- Covers members of the Cat 3300, 3400, 3500, 3600 and C-Series engine families
- Includes the latest required updates and optional performance enhancement upgrades
- Restores engine to like new performance, reliability and durability
- Assembled and tested to Cat cleanliness and performance specs
- Genuine Cat parts
- Extended coverage available