Enquire about "XQP20 EU Stage V" Now
XQP20 EU Stage V
Robust, durable product with a range of rental ready features to meet job requirements and applications.
EU Stage V.
Cat C2.2 Diesel Engine
Industry proven reliability.
GCCP 1.3 Control Panel
Easy to use digital controls.
Cat LC1100 Generator
Automatic voltage regular for fast response in demanding applications.
Robust Galvanised Enclosure
Inhibits corrosion in service. Prevents water ingress, provides security and sound attenuation.
Sound Isolated Operator Panel
Improved operator comfort.
Remote monitoring for fleet management and asset tracking.
Factory Designed, Built and Tested
World Wide Product Support
Supported by an industry leading global dealer network.
500 hr Oil Change Intervals
Reducing operating costs and producing less waste.
Skid plates with drag points, Single point lifting frame, Fork lift pockets and 4 Point lift.
Additional Options Available
Distribution sockets. Extended Service interval kits.
|Rating Prime||20 kVA|
|Voltage||127 - 480 V|
|Fuel/Emissions Strategy||EU Stage V|
|Emissions||EU Stage V|
|Width||1001 mm (39.1 in)|
|Height||1300 mm (50.1 in)|
|Length||1718 mm (67.1 in)|
|Weight - With Lube Oil and Coolant||815 kg (1793 lb)|
|100% Load 50 Hz||5.5 l/hr (1.45 gal/hr)|
|75% Load 50 Hz||4 l/hr (1.05 gal/hr)|
|Noise rating (with enclosure)|
|Sound Power @ 1 meters (3 feet) @ 75% of rating (50Hz)||65 dB(A)|
- Cat® C2.2 Diesel Engine
- Naturally aspirated
- Mechanical Governor
- LC1100 Frame
- Coastal insulation protection
- Control Panel
- GCCP 1.3 set mounted digital controller
- Air Filter
- Air cleaner, cyclonic/paper with dust cup and serviceindicator
- Cat Connect remote monitoring
- Provides package monitoring and management
- Cooling System
- Package mounted radiator with vertical air discharge. Filled from factory
- High ambient performance
- Charging / Starting System
- 12V, heavy duty charging alternator with integral regulator and belt guards
- Fuel System
- 12 hour dual wall fuel tank with internal fuel fill
- Engine mounted primary and secondary fuel filter
- Separate robust steel enclosures for control & distribution sections
- 4 pole, 40A main circuit breaker
- Sound attenuating, galvanised steel enclosure with exceptional noise reduction performance
- Sealed quarter-turn compression latches with key or padlock capabilities
- Lube Oil
- On engine primary and secondary oil filters. Filled from factory
- Factory tested and inspected
- Full manufacturer’s warranty
- CE socket box with integrated MCB & RCBO protection
- Fuel Option Pack
- Inboard mounted 3-way valve for external fuel connection, electronic fuel gauge and Bund Level Sender
- Drains option Pack
- Oil and coolant drains piped to base frame