Enquire about "XQ570" Now
Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emission standards and CARB Certified for non-road mobile applications at all 60 Hz ratings.
Meets ISO 8528-5 transit response.
Factory designed and fully prototype tested with certified torsional vibration analysis available.
Cat C18 ACERT Diesel Engine
Utilizes ACERT® Technology.
Cat Clean Emissions Module (CEM)
Aftertreatment module consists of Caterpillar Regeneration System (CRS), Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC), Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF), and Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR).
Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Tank
25 gallon DEF tank with on-tank fill and integrated pump, level sensor and heating elements.
Matched to the performance and output characteristics of Cat engines.
Cat EMCP 4.4 Control Panel
Fully featured power metering, protective relaying engine/generator control and monitoring.
Cat Integrated Voltage Regulator (Cat IVR)
Sound Attenuated Container
Provides ease of transportation and protection.
Reduced Environmental Impact
110% spill containment of onboard engine fluids.
|Rating||455 ekW (568 kVA) Prime|
|Voltage||208 - 600 V|
|Engine||C18 ACERT Diesel|
|Width||2438 mm (96 in)|
|Height||2591 mm (102 in)|
|Length||7182 mm (282 in)|
- Air Inlet System
- Heavy-duty air cleaner w/precleaner, two-stage cyclonic/paper with dust cup and service indicator.
- Cat CEM
- CEM comes with integrated CRS, DOC, DPF & SCR and is located in separate compartment.
- DEF System
- 25 gal plastic DEF tank provides 24 hours runtime @ 75% + 10% rating similar to fuel system.
- Fuel System
- 700 gal (2650 L) double-wall fuel tank, UL142, ULC, and Transport Canada certified, 27-hour runtime @75% prime + 10% rating, internal fuel fill.
- Three-phase, random wound, coastal insulation protection, 0.6667 pitch, permanent magnet excited, Class H insulation with Class F temperature rise.
- Charging System
- UL/CSA listed 120V, 20 amp battery charger, shock-mounted and enclosed in dust-proof housing.
- Lube System
- Pump, integral oil cooler, lube oil, filter, filler and dipstick, and oil sampling valve.
- Mounting System
- Generator set soft mounted to the heavy duty, fabricated steel base frame.
- Starting System
- Single electric starting motor, 24V.
- CSA approved
- Containerized Module
- 20′ ISO standard cube container
- Standard cooling provides 43°C ambient capability (60 Hz) at prime +10% rating
- Generator Set Controls and Protection
- EMCP 4.4 generator set mounted controller
- Factory testing of standard generator set and complete power module
- Full frame support Independent tandem axle trailer frame with tongue Electric actuated hydraulic brakes with rechargeable battery backup breakaway system. Overcenter mechanical parking brake Full length fenders Non-skid surface on steps Heavy duty safety chains and grab hooks Reinforced 4540 kg (10,000 lb) top wind drop jack.