Enquire about "Power Grid Stabilization (PGS) module" Now
Reliable and Scalable
Factory prepackaged and tested
- Pre-engineered containershipped as a single unit with batteries, inverter, isolation transformer and other equipment installed.
- Parallel ready
- multiple modules may be used in parallel to increase total output up to 100+MW.
- Designed to work with an array of renewable systems, including solar and wind
- Seamless integration with Cat Microgrid Master Controller (MMC) allows for maximum renewable penetration and full asset control
When used with a generator set, the Cat PGS module will provide reserve power capacity to:
- Decrease the transient voltage and frequency dips resulting from the application of large loads.
- Enables highly-efficient lean-burn gas gensets to operate in island mode.
- Protects against many typical power problems, including power failure, voltage sags/surges, and under/over frequency conditions.
High Performance Inverter
- Built-in controls for the charging and discharging of the energy storage equipment.
- Static VAR compensator.
- Four-quadrant output power factor control.
- Automatic anti-islanding to meet UL 1741 and synchronization back to grid.
Applicable Standards and Certifications
UL Listed to the following standards (certification and mark pending):
- UL 9540
- UL 1741 SB
- CSA C22.2 No. 107.1/16
- cULus mark
- CE Declaration of conformity
|Module Type||Grid stabilization|
|Rated Power||840-1260 kW|
- Power Grid Stabilization
- Cat BDP bi-directional power inverter
- Energy storage batteries
- Color HMI touchscreen
- Remote communications via Modbus TCP
- HVAC system to maintain interior temperature
- Liquid / Air cooling
- Isolation Transformer
- Convenience receptacles
- Fire suppression system