Enquire about "H180Es Hydraulic Hammer" Now
- Hammer hits with consistent power, delivering constant production.
- Operation cycle is more efficient
- less waste in internal heat, more power delivered to the tool.
- Piston and tool are matched in diameter and mass, greatly increasing efficiency in power transmission.
- Blow frequency, hydraulic pressure and impact energy have been tuned to produce the highest possible work rates on Cat machines.
Lower Maintance Costs
- more service life lower parts cost.
Focus on Your Business, Not Your Hammer
You don’t need to be a hammer expert as our expertise is on call for you. Built-in features like automatic shut-off protect your equipment from poor operation techniques or the occasional mistake. Internal buffering and integral silencing keeps the noise and power on the job, and out of the cab. If you can run an excavator, you can run a Cat hammer like a pro.
Easy to Operate
Spend Less Time on Maintenance
Daily greasing is a snap, with one basic point at a convenient height. With the addition of a Cat autolube, the hammer is greased while it runs
- not just saving you time, but protecting your investment. Rotate or change the bushing in less than an hour. Gas checks are annual, and quickly accomplished without dismounting the hammer. You can do this yourself… or your Cat dealer can provide comprehensive support on your schedule.
Next Level Technology
- All models include Product Link technology standard, you can locate the hammer via the Cat App on your phone.
- When paired with a Next Gen Cat excavator, the hammer is automatically recognized and configured
- Cat hammer dimensions are included in Cat E-Fence technology
- protects the cab, and keeps the hammer in safe areas on the job site.
- Hammer pressure and flow controls can be monitored and configured via the in-cab monitor
- manually or automatically.
Upgrade to Meet Your Needs
Add a hammer-mounted autolube system to simplify maintenance and improve reliability on more than just a single machine, making it an ideal choice for large production or demolition companies and rental fleets. You can also add a wear package to armor the hammer against harsh working environments in quarries, mines and demolition sites.
Beyond Your Purchase
Want to learn more about your hammer? Operating and maintenance videos are available online or through your local Cat dealer. Working away from home? Not a problem. Be confident no matter where your job takes you as the global network of Cat dealer is there with not only equipment support and service, but also with the hammer parts and service you may need as well. No other manufacturer can offer you the same.
|Impact Energy Class||16270 J (12000 ft·lbf)|
|Blows per Minute||275-450|
|Minimum Operating Pressure||15000 kPa (2176 psi)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||16000 kPa (2321 psi)|
|Minimum Carrier Weight||42003 kg (92600 lb)|
|Maximum Carrier Weight||76022 kg (167600 lb)|
|Minimum Rated Flow||220 l/min (58 gal/min)|
|Maximum Rated Flow||300 l/min (79 gal/min)|
|Tool Shaft Diameter||179.5 mm (7.07 in)|
|Minimum Operating Weight||3990 kg (8798 lb)|
|Maximum Operating Weight||4340 kg (9570 lb)|