Enquire about "H110Es Hydraulic Hammer" Now
- Hammer hits with consistent power, delivering constant production.
- Operation cycle is more efficient
- less waste in internal heat, more power delivered to the tool.
- Piston and tool are matched in diameter and mass, greatly increasing efficiency in power transmission.
- Blow frequency, hydraulic pressure and impact energy have been tuned to produce the highest possible work rates on Cat machines.
Lower Maintance Costs
- more service life lower parts cost.
Easy to Operate
Next Level Technology
- All models include Product Link technology standard, you can locate the hammer via the Cat App on your phone.
- When paired with a Next Gen Cat excavator, the hammer is automatically recognized and configured
- Cat hammer dimensions are included in Cat E-Fence technology
- protects the cab, and keeps the hammer in safe areas on the job site.
- Hammer pressure and flow controls can be monitored and configured via the in-cab monitor
- manually or automatically.
|Impact Energy Class||2712 J (2000 ft·lbf)|
|Blows per Minute||450-1000|
|Minimum Operating Weight||950 kg (2095 lb)|
|Maximum Operating Weight||1080 kg (2381 lb)|
|Minimum Rated Flow||60 l/min (16 gal/min)|
|Maximum Rated Flow||120 l/min (32 gal/min)|
|Minimum Operating Pressure||15000 kPa (2176 psi)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||16000 kPa (2321 psi)|
|Tool Shaft Diameter||99.5 mm (3.92 in)|
|Minimum Carrier Weight||11 t (24300 lb)|
|Maximum Carrier Weight||18 t (39700 lb)|