Enquire about "Cat® Microgrid Master Controller-M (MMC-M)" Now
Reliable and Scalable
- Configurations to optimize performance are based on minimizing fuel cost, optimizing engine operation, or maximizing system reliability. Reliability is improved with spinning reserve to respond to sudden load transients.
- The option for remote monitoring offers complete system monitoring using Cat® Connect technology to provide real time performance and health of the installation.
- Interface to all control elements simplifying operator interactions for manual or automatic control of the distributed energy resources.
- Grid Import / Export
- The MMC is capable of local-manual black start operation
Applicable Standards and Certifications
UL Listed to the following standards:
|Application||Photovoltaic and energy storage systems|
|Module Type||Monitoring / control, assets optimization|
- MMC-M Panel
- 15″ industrial color touch-screen display
- Industrial PC for asset control
- Industrial PC for data management
- Router for customer connection-Ethernet port
- Digital I/O module for interfacing with ATS and other relays
- Lightening Arrestor & Surge Protector
- Fan and heater for temperature regulation with thermal control
- Uninterruptible Power Supply with battery management
- Indoor/Outdoor rated IP54 wall mount control panel.
- Software features activated depending upon the option set chosen.