Enquire about "Cat® C4.4 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit" Now
Cat® C4.4 ACERT™ Industrial Power Unit
Reliable, Quiet and Durable Power
World-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven core engine designs assure reliability, quiet operation, and many hours of productive life.
Series turbocharging with smart wastegate available on specific ratings for fast response, high power, and increased torque.
Fuel consumption optimized to match operating cycles of a wide range of equipment and applications while maintaining low operating costs.
Fuel & Oil
Tier 4 Interim or Tier 4 Final, Stage IIIB or Stage IV engines require Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuel containing a maximum of 15 ppm sulfur, and new oil formulations to support the new technology. Cat® engines are designed to accommodate B20 biofuel. Your Cat dealer can provide more information regarding fuel and oil.
Broad Application Range
Industry leading range of factory configurable ratings and options for agricultural, material handling, construction, mining, aircraft ground support, and other industrial applications.
Ideal for equipment with narrow engine compartments. Multiple installation options minimize total package size.
World-class Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer Network
- Scheduled maintenance, including SOSSM sample
- Customer Support Agreements (CSA)
- Caterpillar Extended Service Coverage (ESC)
- Superior dealer service network
- Extended dealer service network through the Cat Industrial Service Distributor (ISD) program
Tier 4 Final, Stage IV Aftertreatment Features
Regeneration. The DOC/SCR modular design offers a simple, compact package while providing high levels of performance. A DOC/DPF/SCR option is available for higher power machines. While in use, both DOC/SCR an DOC/DPF/SCR systems offer transparent operation to the user.
Mounting. Extensive range of inlets and outlets, as well as remote and on-engine installations, provide flexibility for many installations.
Service. Both DOC/SCR an DOC/DPF/SCR systems are service-free for the emissions life of the engine.
|Maximum Power||129.4 kW (173.5 HP)|
|Maximum Torque||750 Nm @ 1400 rpm (553.2 lb-ft @ 1400 rpm)|
|Rated Speed||2200 rpm|
|Minimum Power||74.5 kW (100 HP)|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final|
|Engine Configuration||Inline 4, 4-Stroke-Cycle Diesel|
|Bore||105 mm (4.1 in)|
|Stroke||127 mm (5 in)|
|Displacement||4.4 l (268.5 inu00b3)|
|Aspiration||Turbocharged Aftercooled (TA) or Twin Turbocharged Aftercooled (TTA)|
|Rotation from Flywheel End||Counterclockwise|
|Power Unit Dimensions|
|Length||1433 mm (56.4 in)|
|Width||820 mm (32.3 in)|
|Height||1150 mm (45.3 in)|
|Weight||700 kg (1543 lb)|
|Width||695 mm (27.4 in)|
|Height||430 mm (16.9 in)|
|Diameter||270 mm (10.6 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (176 lb)|
- Air Inlet System
- Standard air cleaners
- Control System
- Full electronic control system, all connectors and wiring looms waterproof and designed to withstand harsh off-highway environments
- Flexible and configurable software features and well-supported SAE J1939 CAN bus enables highly integrated machines
- Cooling System
- Top tank temperature 108° C (226° F) as standard to minimize cooling pack size
- 50:50 water glycol mix
- Guidance on cooling system design available through your dealer to ensure equipment reliability
- Flywheels and Flywheel Housing
- Wide choice of drivetrain interfaces, including SAE No. 2 and SAE No. 3 configurations
- Fuel System
- Electronic high pressure common rail
- ACERT™ Technology
- Innovative filter design to ensure maximum protection of the engine
- Lube System
- Wide choice of sumps for different applications
- Power Take Off
- SAE A and SAE B flanges on left-hand side. Additional SAE A flange available on left-hand side. Engine power can also be taken from the front of the engine on some applications. Factory fitted compressors are also available.
- Available with or without a balancer
- Paint: Caterpillar yellow, with optional colors available at request
- U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV Aftertreatment / Clean Emissions Control Equipment
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) / Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) / Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
- U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim, EU Stage IIIB Aftertreatment / Clean Emissions Control Equipment
- Clean Emissions Module (CEM), consisting of Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- No ash service requirement
- Passive regeneration