Enquire about "C27 ACERT Tier 4 Final" Now
- Designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final emissions requirements.
- On-engine NOx reduction system with optimized piston, ring, liner, and fuel system configuration to reduce NOx while minimizing in-cylinder sooting
- Aftertreatment features diesel oxidation catalyst
- Meets Tier 4 Final emissions requirements four years early, achieving environmental benefits earlier than required.
- Proven reliability and durability of engine and aftertreatment
- Broad operating speed range
- High power density
- PTO drive options provide flexible access to auxiliary power for pumps and other needs
Low Total Cost of Ownership
- Optimized fuel consumption
- Maintenance-free aftertreatment
Advanced Digital Engine Management
ADEM A4 control system providing integrated ignition, speed governing, protection, and controls, including detonation-sensitive variable ignition timing. ADEM A4 has improved: user interface, display system, shutdown controls, and system diagnostics.
For any petroleum application, trust Caterpillar to meet your exact needs with a factory custom package. Cat® engines, generators, enclosures, controls, radiators, transmissions, aftertreatment solutions — anything your project requires — can be custom designed and matched to create a one-of-a kind solution. Custom packages are globally supported and are covered by a one-year warranty after startup.
- Caterpillar has a full line of engine-transmission packages that can be fully integrated with your axle, hydraulics, and operator interface.
- Please contact Application Support Center for details.
Every engine is full-load tested to ensure proper engine performance
Product Support Offered Through Global Cat Dealer
- More than 2,200 dealer outlets
- Caterpillar factory-trained dealer technicians service every aspect of your petroleum engine
- Caterpillar parts and labor warranty
- Preventive maintenance agreements available for repairbefore-failure options
- S•O•SSM program matches your oil and coolant samples against Caterpillar set standards to determine:
- Internal engine component condition
- Presence of unwanted fluids
- Presence of combustion by-products
- Site-specific oil change interval
Over 80 Years of Engine Manufacturing Experience
Ownership of these manufacturing processes enables Caterpillar to produce high quality, dependable products.
- Cast engine blocks, heads, cylinder liners, and flywheel housings
- Machine critical components
- Assemble complete engine
For all your petroleum power requirements, visit www.catoilandgasinfo.com.
|Maximum Rating||708 bkW (950 BHP)|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Non-road Tier 4 Final|
|Displacement||27 l (1648 inu00b3)|
|Minimum Rating||597 bkW (800 BHP)|
|Bore||137.7 mm (5.4 in)|
|Stroke||152.4 mm (6 in)|
|Rated Speed||1800 r/min (1800 r/min)|
|Governor and Protection||ADEM A4|
|Engine Weight - Net Dry||2790 kg (6151 lb)|
|Oil Change Interval||250|
|Rotation from Flywheel End||Counterclockwise|
|Flywheel and Flywheel Housing||SAE No. 0|
|Capacity for Liquids|
|Minimum Cooling System - Engine Only||60 l (15.9 gal (US))|
|Length||2159 mm (85 in)|
|Width||1253 mm (49 in)|
|Height||1594 mm (63 in)|
- Air Inlet System
- Twin rear-mounted turbochargers, ATAAC
- Control System
- Automatic altitude compensation; power compensation for fuel temperature; electronic diagnostics and fault logging; engine monitoring and protection system (speeds, temperature, pressure); J1939 Broadcast (diagnostic, engine status and control); ADEM A4 electronic control
- Cooling System
- Thermostats and housing; jacket water pump, geardriven, centrifugal, RH
- Exhaust System
- Exhaust dry manifold, 127 mm (5 in) slip fit connection, diesel oxidation catalyst
- Fuel System
- Mechanical Electronic Unit Injection (MEUI™) system; primary, secondary, and tertiary fuel filter; electronic fuel priming pump-integrated with primary fuel filter base; fuel transfer pump
- Lube System
- Remote-mounted oil filters and RH-side blockmounted filters are available; crankcase fumes disposal system, RH mounted; oil cooler — RH; oil filler — RH; oil level gauge — RH; shallow rear sump oil pan — 250-hour