Enquire about "950 GC Wheel Loader" Now
RELIABILITY YOU CAN COUNT ON
- Cat® C7.1 engine offers high power density with a combination of proven electronic, fuel, and air systems.
- Engine emissions are equivalent to U.S. EPA Tier 3.
- Thorough component choice, design, and in-machine validation processes result in excellent reliability and uptime.
ACHIEVE GREATER PRODUCTIVITY
- The proven Cat Z-bar linkage geometry with Performance Series Buckets offer excellent penetration into the pile and high breakout forces. Combined with best-in-class standard dump clearance, this results in low fuel consumption and exceptional production capabilities.
- Cat designed, electronically controlled, automatic powershift transmission features shift protection and is equipped with a split flow oil system for efficiency, durability, and smoother gear changes.
- Optional Fusion™ quick-coupler control features a selectable kickout to adjust for efficient bucket and fork applications.
DO MORE WITH LESS FUEL
- Engine Idle Management System (EIMS) and Auto Engine Idle Shutdown (EIS) maximize fuel efficiency by reducing engine rpm after a specified amount of idle time.
- Electronically controlled, hydraulically driven variable speed fan adjusts to meet the varying cooling requirements of the machine. This results in a reduced average fan speed, lowering fuel consumption, noise levels, and radiator plugging.
- Load sensing hydraulics produce flow and pressure for the implement system upon demand and only in amounts necessary to perform the needed work functions. This state-of-the-art system results in low fuel consumption.
DESIGNED FOR OPERATORS
- The spacious cab features easy, intuitive controls and excellent visibility which provides a comfortable working environment for efficient all day operation.
- Pilot-operated hydraulic implement controls deliver comfortable, low-effort operation. Two single-axis levers or one joystick are available. Both arrangements are equipped with kick-down switches.
- The adjustable steering column includes the F-N-R shifter and turn signal control lever.
- Unmatched viewing area with a wide, flat, and distortion-free front windshield.
- The glass stretches to the floor of the cab for excellent visibility to the bucket and front tires.
- The cab roof has channels which direct rain off the corners of the cab, keeping windows clear.
- Air conditioning system is standard. Ten louvered vents allow the operator to direct the air flow to remain productive and efficient all shift long.
SAFELY HOME EVERY DAY
- Ladders are standard on both sides of the machine to easily access the platforms.
- Platforms are equipped with guard
- and handrails for safe access to the cab.
- The main cab door opens to the front and provides wide access to the operator environment.
- Front and back wipers ensure that a clear view is maintained.
- External rearview mirrors with integrated spot mirrors are standard.
- A rear vision camera is standard to clearly monitor movement behind the machine.
- Hinged wheel guards, easy removal/re-install.
- Optional windshield and power train guards.
SAVE ON SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- Grouped service points and sight gauges allow for easy daily maintenance.
- Convenient access to left, right, and rear of engine compartment provides excellent serviceability.
- Electrical and hydraulic service centers, along with additional key serviceability features, help make servicing and in-field component exchange quick, easy, and efficient.
- A rear swing-up grill gives easy cleaning access to the cooling cores.
- Hinged wheel guards are easy to remove/re-install, providing wide access to all maintenance points and to the engine compartment.
- Optional power train bottom guard protects the machine against damage to reduce downtime.
- Optional integrated Cat Autolube system provides full lube system monitoring and diagnostic test visibility. One-button control, including fault flash function.
- Caterpillar design and manufacturing techniques assure outstanding service life.
CAT PRODUCTION MEASURMENT KIT
- This optional kit is simple to install compared to other 3rd party payload systems*.
- On-the-go weighing** for precise load targets with proven accuracy, flexible installation, and easy calibration and setup.
- Brings payload weighing to the cab so operators can work more productively and deliver consistently accurate loads.
- Increases productivity, weighing while lifting with no interruptions in loading cycle.
- High efficiency: load to exact specification, load more trucks faster, and move more material for more revenue.
- Improve efficiency with less rework; save time, labor, fuel,and costs.
* Not available in all markets
** Not legal for trade
|Net Power - ISO 9249||151 kW (202 HP)|
|Engine Model||Cat C7.1|
|Bore||105 mm (4.1 in)|
|Stroke||135 mm (5.3 in)|
|Displacement||7.01 l (427.8 inu00b3)|
|Maximum Gross Torque - 1,400 rpm||1020 N·m (752 ft-lb)|
|Rated Net Power - 2,200 rpm - ISO 9249||151 kW (202 HP)|
|Rated Gross Power - 2,200 rpm - ISO 14396||168 kW (225 HP)|
|Maximum Gross Power - 2,000 rpm - ISO 14396||171 kW (229 HP)|
|Maximum Net Torque - 1,300 rpm||931 N·m (687 ft-lb)|
|Operating Weight||18676 kg (41174 lb)|
|Bucket Capacities||2.5-4.4 mu00b3 (3.3-5.75 ydu00b3)|
|Breakout Force||147 kN (33047 lb)|
|Note (1)||**Compliance to ISO (2007) 14397-1 Sections 1 thru 5.|
|Static Tipping Load - Full 40u00b0 Turn - Rigid Tires**||11197 kg (24685 lb)|
|Static Tipping Load - Full 40u00b0 Turn - ISO 14397-1*||10503 kg (23155 lb)|
|Note (2)||*Full compliance to ISO (2007) 14397-1 Sections 1 thru 6, which requires 2% verification between calculations and testing.|
|Forward - 1||7 km/h (4.4 mile/h)|
|Forward - 2||12.5 km/h (7.8 mile/h)|
|Forward - 3||22 km/h (13.7 mile/h)|
|Forward - 4||34 km/h (21.1 mile/h)|
|Reverse - 1||7 km/h (4.4 mile/h)|
|Reverse - 2||12.5 km/h (7.8 mile/h)|
|Reverse - 3||22 km/h (13.7 mile/h)|
|Steering System - Pump Type||Piston|
|Hydraulic Cycle Time - Dump, at Maximum Raise||1.2 s (1.2 s)|
|Hydraulic Cycle Time - Total Cycle Time||10.1 s (10.1 s)|
|Hydraulic Cycle Time - Lower, Empty, Float Down||2.8 s (2.8 s)|
|Hydraulic Cycle Time - Raise from Carry Position||6.1 s (6.1 s)|
|Implement System - Optional 3rd Function Maximum Flow||280 l/min (74 gal/min)|
|Implement System - Maximum Pump Output at 2,200 rpm||248 l/min (65.5 gal/min)|
|Implement System Pump Type||Piston|
|Implement System - Maximum Operating Pressure @ 50 u00b1 1.5 L/min (13.2 + 0.4 gal/min)||27900 kPa (4047 psi)|
|Implement System - Optional 3rd Function Maximum Pressure @ 70 L/min||20680 kPa (2999 psi)|
|Brakes||Brakes meet ISO 3450|
|Choices||Choices include: 23.5-25 16PR, L3 (Triangle); 23.5R25, L3 (Triangle); 23.5R25, L3 (Bridgestone)|
|ROPS/FOPS||ROPS/FOPS meet ISO 3471 and ISO 3449 Level II standards|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Differential - Final Drives - Front||40 l (10.6 gal (US))|
|Crankcase||20 l (5.3 gal (US))|
|Fuel Tank Size||290 l (76.6 gal (US))|
|Differential - Final Drives - Rear||38 l (10 gal (US))|
|Transmission||45 l (11.9 gal (US))|
|Hydraulic Tank||120 l (31.7 gal (US))|
|Cooling System||48 l (12.7 gal (US))|
|B-Pin Height||4188 mm (13.7 ft)|
|B-Pin Height - Carry||655 mm (2.2 ft)|
|Lift Arm Clearance||3649 mm (12 ft)|
|Centerline of Rear Axle to Edge of Counterweight||2001 mm (6.6 ft)|
|Height - Top of ROPS||3458 mm (11.4 ft)|
|Height - Top of Exhaust Pipe||3596 mm (11.8 ft)|
|Height - Top of Hood||2568 mm (8.4 ft)|
|Ground Clearance||460 mm (1.5 ft)|
|Wheel Base||3300 mm (10.8 ft)|
|Centerline of Rear Axle to Hitch||1650 mm (5.4 ft)|
|Rack Back - Maximum Lift||60 u00b0 (60 u00b0)|
|Dump Angle at Maximum Lift||52 u00b0 (52 u00b0)|
|Rack Back - Carry||45 u00b0 (45 u00b0)|
|Rack Back - Ground||40 u00b0 (40 u00b0)|
|Height - Center Line of Axle||750 mm (2.5 ft)|
|Turning Radius - Inside of Tires||3419 mm (11.2 ft)|
|Turning Radius - Outside Edge of Counterweight||6190 mm (20.3 ft)|
|Turning Radius - Outside of Tires||6164 mm (20.2 ft)|
|Width - Over Tires||2745 mm (9 ft)|
- Standard and optional equipment may vary. Consult your Cat dealer for details.
- POWER TRAIN
- Engine – Cat C7.1 Stage IIIA/Tier 3
- Torque converter
- Transmission, automatic, power shift (4F/3R), kick-down function, overspeed protection
- Brakes, full hydraulic enclosed wet-disc
- EIMS (Engine Idle Management System)
- Fan, radiator, electronically controlled, hydraulically driven, temperature sensing, on demand
- Filter, fuel primary/secondary/tertiary
- Fuel/water separator
- Filters, engine air, primary/secondary
- Fuel priming pump (manual)
- Muffler, sound suppressed
- Radiator, unit core (9.5 fpi) with ATAAC
- Starting aid, glow plugs
- Switch, transmission neutralizer lockout
- Load sensing implement system pilot operated
- Dedicated load sensing steering pump
- Dedicated brake and fan gear pump
- Alarm, back-up/main disconnect switch
- Alternator (115-amp, brush type)
- Batteries, maintenance free (2×900 CCA)
- Ignition key; start/stop switch
- Lighting system, halogen (6 total): – Four (4) halogen work lights – Two (2) halogen roading lights
- Starting and charging system (24-volt)
- Starter, electric (heavy duty)
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- Air conditioning with 10 vents and filter unit located outside of cab
- Bucket/work tool function lockout
- Cab, pressurized and sound suppressed
- Hydroformed (ROPS/FOPS) structure
- 12V power port (10A)
- Coat hook
- Pilot hydraulic controls, lift and tilt function; two (2) single axis levers or joystick
- Heater and defroster
- Cup holders and personal tray on right console
- Storage tray behind seat
- Mirrors, rearview internal and external
- Seat, Cat Comfort (cloth) mechanical suspension, auto-retractable seat belt
- Steering column, adjustable angle
- Wipers/washers (front and rear)
- Window, sliding (left and right side)
- Computerized monitoring system
- OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Lift and return-to-dig kick outs (Electro‑Magnetic), mechanical adjustment
- Doors, service access (locking)
- Fenders (front and rear) steel
- Grill, airborne debris
- Hitch, drawbar with pin
- Hood, non-metallic on steel structure
- Counterweight, 1800 kg
- Linkage, Z-bar, fabricated crosstube/tilt lever
- S·O·S oil sampling valves
- Product Link Ready