Enquire about "1500mm (60in) Heavy Duty Bucket for 319-325 Hex" Now
1500mm (60in) Heavy Duty Bucket for 319-325 Hex
- Productivity is at its best when you pair your Cat machine with a Cat bucket, which we purpose-design to optimize the breakout force and power of the machine.
- The dual radius shell profile improves material flow into the bucket. The added heel clearance ensures the bottom of the bucket does not drag, reducing maintenance costs.
- Fuel consumption peaks during digging. Cat buckets are designed to cut through material quickly to enhance your machine’s overall operating efficiency.
- Load more material in less time. Bucket shape and sidebars keep the most material in your bucket for every load.
Reliability and Durability
- Count on the structural integrity of your bucket long-term. The integrated hinge plate helps distribute force better than a weld-on hinge plate
- Cat buckets are manufactured with high-strength, abrasion-resistant steel, especially in excessive wear areas
- Protect the high wear areas of your bucket coming into contact with materials the most with Cat Ground Engaging Tools (GET)
- Get higher production in demanding applications, easier penetration into piles, and faster cycle times with Cat® Advansys™ GET
- Install and remove tips faster than ever with the Advansys hammerless GET system
- Ensure a secure fit for tips and adapters, using only basic hand tools, with CapSure retention
- Reduce maintenance costs by selecting the right GET for your bucket and application combination. Bucket tips are available in a variety of options to suit your specific application needs.
Versatility and Convenience with Couplers
- Managing multiple buckets and other attachments for a fleet is easier with a coupler system. Couplers allow machines of similar sizes to share and attachments can be changed out in seconds without leaving the safety of the cab.
- Buckets capable of being pinned directly to the machine are also compatible with Cat® Pin Grabber Couplers, except Pin Grabber Performance buckets. Pin Grabber Performance buckets have a recessed pin which optimizes breakout force resulting in faster cycle times for your bucket when using with a Cat Pin Grabber Coupler.
- The Cat Pin Grabber Coupler also gives the operator the ability to pick up a bucket in reverse position to clean out and square corners with ease.
- Ensure your attachments are secure with audible and visible cues from the coupler’s secondary latch, always in the operator’s line of sight.
- Cat Pin Grabber Couplers are compatible with 311-352 tracked excavators and all wheeled excavators. Trenching width couplers are also available.
- Attachments compatible with the CW Dedicated Coupler system use fixed quick coupler hinges. CW Dedicated Couplers feature a wedge-style locking system to keep attachments secure.
- CW Dedicated Couplers are available for all tracked and wheeled excavators.
Boost Efficiency and Productivity with Integrated Cat Connect Technologies
- Never waste time looking for your buckets again. Cat asset tracking is available on select buckets.
- Track your entire fleet of attachments and machines from one source. Buckets with asset tracking can be viewed within VisionLink® alongside Product Link ™ subscribed equipment.
- Keep your assets secure. Buckets with an asset tracker send an alert if they leave an easy-to-setup site boundary.
Heavy Duty — All-around Digging Solution
- For situations where your application conditions may change, Heavy Duty buckets are the most practical choice for your operation, with widths ranging from 450-2150 mm (18-85 in.). Their versatility across application types makes them the most popular excavator bucket choice where tip life ranges from 400 to 800 hours.
- Heavy Duty buckets work best in a wide range of impact and abrasion conditions including mixed dirt, clay, and rock.
- Wear plates across the bottom of Heavy Duty buckets range up to 20-40 percent thicker than on General Duty buckets.
- Side wear plates are up to 17-25 percent thicker than their General Duty counterparts
- Heavy Duty buckets for medium to large excavators can expect up to 14-17 percent increase in Side Bar thickness.
- Balance power and efficiency with Heavy Duty Power buckets, Power buckets are best in applications where breakout force and cycle times are critical.
- Dig deeper into rock-type materials with a spade edge. The spade edge helps dig further into these bulky materials and guide them into the bucket.
- You can pin Heavy Duty buckets directly to the machine or use them with a Cat Pin Grabber Coupler or CW Dedicated Coupler.
|Width||1500 mm (60 in)|
|Capacity||1.58 mu00b3 (2.06 ydu00b3)|
|Weight||1033 kg (2278 lb)|
|Interface||Use as Pin-on or with Cat Pin Grabber Coupler|
|Adapter Size||Cat Advansys 90|