Cat® Cold Planers for Skid Steer Loaders, Multi Terrain Loaders, Compact Track Loaders, Compact Wheel Loaders and Backhoe Loaders are designed for small paving jobs in residential and commercial applications. Cold planers are primarily used to economically restore asphalt and concrete surfaces to a specified grade or level. Cold planers are ideal for milling bumps or imperfections in expanded pavements prior to resurfacing, removing cracked or deteriorated pavement, removing traffic lane stripes, and jobs where weight restrictions limit the use of dedicated planers.
Cat® Cold Planer Highlights
- Designed for small paving jobs and are primarily used to economically restore asphalt and concrete surfaces.
- Ideal for milling imperfections prior to resurfacing, removing deteriorated pavement, removing traffic lane stripes and jobs where the use of dedicated planers is limited.
- Automatic self-leveling when placed on the ground for consistent depth control without operator adjustments.
- Two wear resistant skid plates remain parallel to the ground for optimum stability.
- Hydraulic side-shift allows close planing to curbs, walls and other obstructions.
- Independent left/right depth control allows maximum drum depths to be adjusted independently on each skid.
Showing all 10 results