Cat® Angle Blades are useful work tools in a wide range of applications for moving dirt, gravel, livestock waste and snow. They are also useful for finish grade work in construction and landscaping.
Cat® Angle Blade Highlights
- Designed for moving dirt, gravel, livestock waste and snow. Also ideal for finish grade work in construction and landscaping applications.
- Two-way blade can be operated with the blade locked for aggressive dozing or with spring-loaded trip engaged for pushing snow or livestock waste.
- Blade angles +/- 30 degrees, depending on model.
- Bolt-on, curved moldboard with standard reversible/replaceable bolt-on, hardened DH-2 steel cutting edge delivers long life and high performance.
- Operation of Cat® Blade is easy with Cat joystick controls.
Showing all 2 results
1829 mm (72 in) Angle Blade
Angle Blades - Compact Products
1893 mm (74.5 in)
Width - Fully Angled
1685 mm (66.3 in)
Maximum Blade Angle - Right/Left of Center