Enquire about "6020B Hydraulic Shovel" Now
6020B Hydraulic Shovel
- Operator Protective Guard (Top Guard) certified cab with safety glass windshield.
- Excellent visibility thanks to cab position that provides clear view to the digging and loading areas, in-floor window that provides a view to the tracks, LED lighting, and optional camera monitoring system.
- Multiple emergency shut-off switches, including a pull switch accessible from the ground.
- Safer access and egress with wide anti-slip walkways, retractable 45-degree stairway and three means of egress for fast emergency exit.
- Safer service with lockable battery isolation and starter lockout switch, plus safe access to power module components from machine platform and counterweight.
- Quiet and fully pressurized cab with ergonomic operator seat and controls, superior insulation, extensive in-cab air distribution via powerful HVAC unit and multiple, optimally positioned vents.
- Easily accessible ergonomic joysticks with Electronic-Hydraulic Servo Control, which delivers dynamic and precise response and ensures no hydraulic lines are present in the cab.
- Greater controllability with ergonomic joystick controls and five circuit hydraulics that allow for two-cylinder motions, two travel motions, and swing to be controlled simultaneously.
- Enhanced training capability, with patented 3-seat design, elevated observer’s work station and easily dual in-cab emergency stop buttons.
- 10-inch high-definition color touchscreen display that includes troubleshooting aids and machine documentation.
RELIABILITY & DURABILITY
- Better wear of undercarriage components thanks to floating push tube, which delivers even idler slide wear and extended component life; low wear drive system via induction hardened and high quantity of sprocket teeth; and optional rough terrain undercarriage protection kit.
- Cat exclusive Positive Pin Retention 2 (PPR2) Track design, which resists pin walking and link cracking for reliable sealing and maximum track life.
- Structures designed and fabricated to withstand the toughest digging conditions, with high-strength steel; full penetration, profiled and ground welds at critical junctures; and booms and sticks that are stress-relieved after welding.
- Efficient Independent Oil Cooling system, which protects and extends the life of hydraulic components.
PRODUCTIVITY & PERFORMANCE
- Up to 25% greater efficiency through Hydraulic Optimization, which dynamically assigns individual pumps or groups of pumps to deliver the exact flow and pressure that each hydraulic function requires.
- Durable Cat C32 engine, which offers unsurpassed performance, high power output and proven reliability, and has been proven to withstand the challenging conditions found at mine sites across the globe.
- Engine optimized for low fuel consumption at 1,800 rpm and lower speeds, plus significant gains in fuel consumption through collaboration of engine and machine integration.
- Maximum uptime, without work interruption for regeneration, engine derate, or cold weather treatment of secondary fluid.
BUCKETS & GET
- Buckets and ground engaging tools (GET) designed to maximize durability and productivity and ideally matched to your shovel and application.
- Integrated to work as part of a machine system — helping you achieve high productivity and the lowest cost per ton.
- Variety of sizes and wear packages for the ideal match to your shovel and application.
- Four tip shapes of hammerless GET designed specifically for the 6020B, with no special tools required for removal and installation.
- Wear packages that protect your investment, including special liner material and lip shrouds, wing shrouds and heel shrouds.
CONNECTIVITY & TECHNOLOGY
- Greater connectivity with improved Product Link™ Elite system, which increases the availability of data provided by the 6020B and allows it to collect and transmit information into locally hosted or cloud-hosted applications such as Cat MineStar™ Solutions Health Office, Health Equipment Insights, or Equipment Care Advisor.
- Earliest possible detection of faults, with Board Control System that uses sensors throughout the machine to monitor operating data, record faults, and notify the operator audibly and visually.
- Factory-ready for Cat MineStar™ Solutions, with a range of capabilities that meet the needs of your fleet.
- Modular design that facilitates quick field assembly — as few as 14 days in typical condition.
- Exchangeable power module that can be quickly swapped out for a spare, then transported for repair in a safe, convenient and clean environment.
- Exceptional component accessibility and weather protection via first-in-class and spacious walk-through power module.
- Superior swing system component accessibility via boom-mounted hydraulic valve block, and ground-level accessible service fluid fill points and jump start receptacle.
- Simplified undercarriage serviceability, with automatic track tensioning system, which requires no manual adjustment; externally serviceable break; and PPR2 Tracks that are easily serviced with a master joint.
- Highly regulated C32 engine certified to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage V emissions standards without the need for DEF — saving time and cost during maintenance.
- Sound-suppressed power module to keep spectator sound levels low.
- Preservation of raw materials, energy conservation and reduced emissions through the Cat Reman and Cat Rebuild programs, which return end-of-life components to like-new condition.
- Cold-weather package
- Lube fast fill port
- Redundant HVAC system
- Camera system
- Cat MineStar Health ready
- Rough terrain undercarriage protection kit including belly plate and rear plumbing guard
- Dirt scraper on swivel connection
- Track pad width 1000 mm (3 ft 3 in)
- LED work lights on boom
- Additional buckets available, based on application, through your local Cat dealer