Stiff Link Thumbs feature a rigid link and are attached to the excavator stick with a weld-on bracket. The bucket curls in to the thumb to pick, grab, sort and handle various types of material and objects found on most every job site.
Stiff Link Thumb Highlights
Cat® Stiff Link Thumbs
- Designed to easily handle a wide array of bulky, irregularly shaped objects encountered in demolition, industrial, construction, recycling, storm debris clean-up, landscaping and other aggressive applications.
- Two position link can be set easily by the operator using the bucket. No tools or outside assistance is needed.
- Patent-pending alignment system provides visual feedback when pin holes are aligned.
- Teeth of T1 steel resist bending and abrasion.
- When not needed, the thumb can be positioned against the stick, out of the way.
Showing all 2 results