Cushion Dozers are used to push load scrapers or track-type tractors. The heavy duty design includes a wear-resistant center liner plate and a reinforced cutting edge section.
Cushion Dozer Highlights
- Straight blade design puts full power of the tractor into push-loading scrapers or other tractors.
- Blade is heavily reinforced to transfer machine power without damage to the tractor or the blade.
- Inside-mounted frame is rigid, withstanding pushing loads.
- Blade height is set to center the pushing load on the push block, while keeping the edge out of the ground.
- Narrow width increases maneuverability when lining up for the next pass.
- Equipped with a cutting edge, and can be used for cut maintenance and other general dozing jobs.