Cat large excavators range from 36 to 90 tons (36,000 to 90,000 kg). Their power, speed, and fuel efficiency make them exceptional choices for bulk earthmoving and heavy lifting applications. With powerful, yet efficient engines, advanced hydraulic systems, exclusive Cat Connect Technology, and a variety of Cat attachments, Cat large excavators can help you complete your large-scale projects on time and within budget.
Cat® Large Excavators Highlights
- Cat® ACERT™ technology works at the point of combustion to optimize engine performance and provide low exhaust emissions.
- The optimized hydraulic system has been designed to provide reliability and outstanding controllability.
- The operator station provides maximum space, wider visibility, and easy access to switches. All of this ensures the most comfortable working environment for the operator.
- Many boom and stick options are available, offering a large range of configurations suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Cat designed excavator undercarriage is stable, durable, and low maintenance.
- Caterpillar offers a wide variety of factory-installed auxiliary hydraulic and work tool options. This best-in-class versatility enhances performance and job site management.
- Fast, easy service has been designed in with extended service intervals, advanced filtration, convenient filter access and user-friendly electronic diagnostics for increased productivity and reduced maintenance costs.
Showing all 8 results