Enquire about "H115 GC S Hammer" Now
Reliable and Durable Design
- Cat® Hammers use up to 25 percent less fuel and are up to 27 percent more efficient.
- The standard silencing feature, indicated by the ‘S’ in the nomenclature, protects your operator and everyone near the jobsite.
- It also allows you to work on jobsites where noise is regulated.
- The power cell is protected by the fully enclosed housing.
- The housing also prevents dust and debris from entering the bushing.
- Enjoy fast service times and lower owning and operating costs with the simplified design.
- Choose between top and side mount options to match your application.
- Achieve consistent power and production over time with the gas fired design.
- Cat Hammers are designed to work with our machines as a total solution and provide seamless hydraulic connectivity for maximum performance.
- The buffering system reduces vibration to the machine, improves noise suppression, and improved hammer durability.
Easy to Maintain
- Achieve up to 18 percent lower maintenance costs with Cat® Hammers.
- Easy and quick access to maintenance areas ensures the hammer always operates at its peak.
- Spend more time working and less time on service.
- Greasing can be performed quickly from one standing-height grease point.
- Service the lower bushing in the field using simple hand tools.
- Verify the gas charge of the hammer without removing it from your machine.
- With the standard auto-lube system, your hammer is greased while it runs
- saving you time and protecting your investment.
Easy to Operate
- Go where the job takes you. The Cat® Dealer Network is there to help when you need it.
- Rely on Caterpillar for complete system support. Receive parts, service, and technical assistance for your machine, hammer, and hydraulics from a single source.
You Are Supported
- Protect against blank firing with automatic shut off.
- This feature helps prevent damage to your machine and premature damage to your hammer by detecting when the hammer is not in contact with material.
- Operator feel, and control is improved with an interlocking quad wear system which guides and supports the front head.
- Select between high blow frequency and maximum power to get the performance you need to suit your application.
- Easily adjust the piston stroke between long and short stroke positions to match application requirements.
|Impact Energy Class||3000 J (2212 ft-lb)|
|Maximum Operating Weight||1331 kg (2928.2 lb)|
|Minimum Operating Weight||1307 kg (2875 lb)|
|Maximum Carrier Weight||18 t (39683 lb)|
|Minimum Carrier Weight||13 t (28660 lb)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||17000 kPa (2465 psi)|
|Minimum Operating Pressure||15000 kPa (2175 psi)|
|Rated Flow - Minimum||90 l/min (24 gal/min)|
|Blows per Minute||450-800|
|Tool Shaft Diameter||120 mm (4.72 in)|
|Rated Flow - Maximum||120 l/min (32 gal/min)|