Enquire about "H110 GC Hammer" Now
Reliable and Durable Design
- Cat® Hammers use up to 25 percent less fuel and are up to 27 percent more efficient.
- Enjoy fast service times and lower owning and operating costs with the simplified design.
- Choose between top and side mount options to match your application.
- Achieve consistent power and production over time with the gas fired design.
- Cat®Hammers are designed to work with our machines, as a total solution, and provide seamless hydraulic connectivity for maximum performance.
Easy to Maintain
- Achieve up to 18 percent lower maintenance costs with Cat® Hammers.
- Easy and quick access to maintenance areas ensures the hammer always operates at its peak.
- Spend more time working and less time servicing.
- Service the lower bushing in the field using simple hand tools.
- Verify the gas charge of the hammer without removing it from your machine.
- All breakers are tested in accordance with ISO Quality Control System before delivery.
Greasing can be performed quickly from one standing-height grease point.
Easy to Operate
- Operator feel, and control is improved with an interlocking quad wear system which guides and supports the front head.
- Select between high blow frequency and maximum power to get the performance you need to suit your application.
- Easily adjust the piston stroke between piston frequency and more impact power positions to match application requirements.
You Are Supported
- Go where the job takes you. The Cat®Dealer Network is there to help when you need it.
- Rely on Caterpillar for complete system support. Receive parts, service, and technical assistance for your machine, hammer, and hydraulics from a single source.
|Impact Energy Class||2000 J (1475 ft·lbf)|
|Blows per Minute||450-650|
|Minimum Operating Weight||1237 kg (2721 lb)|
|Maximum Operating Weight||1262 kg (2776.4 lb)|
|Minimum Rated Flow||80 l/min (21 gal/min)|
|Maximum Rated Flow||100 l/min (26 gal/min)|
|Minimum Operating Pressure||14000 kPa (2030 psi)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||16000 kPa (2320 psi)|
|Tool Shaft Diameter||72 mm (2.83 in)|
|Minimum Carrier Weight||11 t (24251 lb)|
|Maximum Carrier Weight||16 t (35724 lb)|