Over 310 hp, Caterpillar’s large Dozers are engineered for demanding work. Durable construction is ensured for tough working conditions. Elevated sprockets increase productivity, simplify maintenance, reduce downtime with modular components and raise final drives and associated power train components out of the work environment. Cat® Track-Type Tractors keep material moving with the reliability and low operating costs expected from Cat tractors.
Cat® Large Dozers Highlights
- Rugged, powerful and easy-to-service Cat® engines have high torque rise and meet or exceed emissions requirements.
- The Advanced Modular Cooling System (AMOCS) combines more efficient cooling capacity with easier servicing and allows the machine to be operated in the most demanding environments.
- Comfortable, efficient operator stations encourage high production with easy-to-reach controls, Cat Contour Series seats and excellent viewing area.
- Cat planetary power shift transmissions feature large-diameter, high-capacity oil-cooled clutches.
- Elevated sprockets isolate the final drives from ground impacts. Suspended undercarriages put more track on the ground for higher traction, less slippage, a smoother ride and longer machine life.
- Large Cat Track-Type Tractor mainframes are heavy, strong and durable.
- Major modular components are designed for excellent serviceability.
- Cat dealers help machines operate longer with lower costs. They have the best parts availability and the best service capability.
Showing all 4 results
Cat® C27 ACERT
447 kW (600 HP)
137 mm (5.4 in)
D11T/D11T CD Dozer
Cat® C32 ACERT
634 kW (850 HP)
145 mm (5.7 in)
D8T Track-Type Tractor
Engine Power - 1,600 rpm - ISO 14396
294 kW (394 HP)
Engine Power - 1,600 rpm - ISO 14396 (DIN)
8SU - Capacity - SAE J1265
10.3 mu00b3 (13.4 ydu00b3)