Enquire about "MH3022 Wheel Material Handler" Now
MH3022 Wheel Material Handler
- Powerful and efficient
- Cat® C7.1 ACERT™ engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards. Emissions technology is transparent
- no action required from the operator and no stopping for regeneration.
- Dedicated swing pump allows faster and smoother combined movements.
- Efficient hydraulic system provides precision and speed, while preserving fuel consumption.
- Fuel consumption reduced up to 10%*, with no impact on your productivity to lower operating costs.
- Built-in fuel savers eliminate waste thanks to Auto Engine Speed Control, Engine Idle Shutdown and enhanced Eco Mode.
- High cooling efficiency axial fan keeps operating temperatures and costs low.
*Versus previous D MH Series.
- Blue Angel certified with low vibrations and sound levels.
- Options for specific applications
- Thicker high impact and impact resistant windshields fulfill respectively the EN356 P8B and P5A standards. The Advanced Cab Filtration system almost completely eliminates dust entry and air contamination.
- Great visibility
- Large glass areas, LED lights for all working lights and cameras, with both displays split on the same screen.
- Direct access to the cab is possible with the upperframe swinged thanks to new steps on the front and rear of the undercarriage.
Ease of Operation
- Enjoy integrated technologies
- They act transparently. Features like the Auto Brake and Axle Lock or Automatic Travel lock remove some of the tasks you had to do.
- Smart technologies
- They help boost your productivity while making operation easier; try the optional SmartBoom™ or Joystick steering.
- Our cabs are unique
- It’s a cab just for you where everything can be adjusted, from the seat to the work tools controls assignment on joysticks and pedal.
- Ground level access for routine maintenance items like fuel and engine oil filters or fluid taps.
- Reduced maintenance
- Automatic features like electric lift pump and lubrication system along with long greasing intervals.
- Various configurations
- A wide choice of front linkage lengths including digging, straight and drop nose sticks. The new 4.5 m (14’9″) drop nose stick is a perfect addition for indoor applications while allowing transportation without stick removal.
- Increase your efficiency with the front push blade to clear the ground from materials commonly encountered in industrial applications.
- Various Waste Handling (WH) Packages options
- The “fine mesh” package protects the cooling hood from dust and includes an engine air precleaner. The adjustable reversing fan and vibrating grill of the WH package add more protection.
- Various attachments to tackle all kinds of jobs, from various grapple types to the 15 kW Cat Generator.
Cat Connect Technology
- Product Link™ connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine data such as location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time and events, and diagnostic codes.