Enquire about "M322F Wheeled Excavator" Now
BUILT TO PERFORM
- Cat C7.1 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards. Emissions technology is transparent
- no action required from the operator and no stopping for regeneration.
- Up to a 10% fuel consumption reduction vs. previous model with the same productivity.
- Built-in fuel savers, eliminating waste with features like Auto Engine Speed Control, Engine Idle Shutdown and efficient Eco Mode.
- “On-Demand” Strategies, to consume just the right amount of fuel, with on-demand fan or new optimized demand-driven driveline.
- Dedicated swing pump, allowing faster, smoother combined movements.
- Highly mobile, the M322F can travel up to 30 km/h (19 mph).
ONE MACHINE, MANY JOBS
- Flexible configurations to meet all your needs with various booms/sticks, tires, undercarriages and counterweights.
- “Plug and Play” design, with complete integration of the whole portfolio of Cat attachments.
- Auxiliary hydraulics, including high pressure.
- Readiness for Cat Pin Grabber quick coupler (with lines and circuits).
- The monitor can allow ten hydraulic pump flow and pressure settings at the same time.
- Joystick buttons/sliders can be set up per tool as desired.
- Utility and finishing work are fast and flawless with a Cat compactor, finishing bucket or tilt bucket.
- Demolition work is easy with a Cat hammer, grapple, shear, or multi-processor.
- Couplers let you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND CONTROL
- A complete package of smart technologies with features like Cruise Control or automatic brake and axle lock. Optional boosters like Ride Control, SmartBoom™, joystick steering are available.
- Everything can be adjusted in the cab from the steering column height to the electrically adjustable mirrors.
- Ergonomic cab with controls kept to a minimum and conveniently located.
- Split-screen monitor to allow quick view of both cameras on the same display.
- Integrated devices to help enforce safe behavior, like seat belt indicator, or the speed limit setting when roading in reverse with the upper frame rotated.
- Blue Angel certified machine, with low sound levels and vibrations.
- Visibility: large glass areas, rear/side cameras. LED lamps for all working lights and cameras.
- For added protection, the optional impact resistant windshield meets the EN356 P5A standard.
- Integrated pin code adds anti-theft security to your equipment.
LOWER MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Ground level access to all routine maintenance (like fuel and engine oil filters).
- Easy access: clean, simple design. Radiators are all gathered together.
- Reduced maintenance: automatic features (like lubrication system) along with long greasing intervals. Fit for life Diesel Particulate Filter.
INTEGRATED CAT TECHNOLOGIES
- Product Link™ connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine data such as location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.