Enquire about "H115GC Hammer" Now
Reliable and Durable Design
- Cat® Hammers use up to 25 percent less fuel and are up to 27 percent more efficient.
- Enjoy fast service times and lower owning and operating costs with the simplified design.
- Choose between top and side mount options to match your application.
- Achieve consistent power and production over time with the gas fired design.
- Cat Hammers are designed to work with our machines, as a total solution, and provide seamless hydraulic connectivity for maximum performance.
Easy to Maintain
Greasing can be performed quickly from one standing-height grease point.
Easy to Operate
You Are Supported
|Impact Energy Class||3 J (2212 ft-lb)|
|Blows per Minute||450-800|
|Maximum Operating Weight||1388 kg (3053.6 lb)|
|Minimum Operating Weight||(2919 lb)|
|Maximum Carrier Weight||18 t (39.683 lb)|
|Minimum Carrier Weight||(28.66 lb)|
|Tool Shaft Diameter||120 mm (NaN in)|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||2.465 psi (17 kPa)|
|Minimum Operating Pressure||15 kPa (2.175 psi)|
|Rated Flow - Maximum||(32 gal/min)|
|Rated Flow - Minimum||90 l/min (24 gal/min)|