Enquire about "H110GC Hammer" Now
Reliable and Durable Design
- Cat® Hammers use up to 25 percent less fuel and are up to 27 percent more efficient.
- Enjoy fast service times and lower owning and operating costs with the simplified design.
- Choose between top and side mount options to match your application.
- Achieve consistent power and production over time with the gas fired design.
- Cat Hammers are designed to work with our machines, as a total solution, and provide seamless hydraulic connectivity for maximum performance.
Easy to Maintain
Greasing can be performed quickly from one standing-height grease point.
Easy to Operate
You Are Supported
|Impact Energy Class||4000 J (35.274 lb)|
|Operating Weight||(2 J)|
|Rated Flow - Maximum||16 kg (1475 ft·lbf)|
|Overall Length||1237 kg (NaN in)|
|Height - Without Tool||14 kPa (2776.4 lb)|
|Optimal Hydraulic Flow||1262|
|Operating Weight - With Tool||(2721 lb)|
|Blows per Minute||24,251|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||72 mm (2611 psi)|
|Minimum Operating Pressure||16 kPa (2321 psi)|
|Tool Shaft Diameter||11 kg (NaN in)|
|Minimum Carrier Weight||18000 kg (26 gal/min)|
|Maximum Carrier Weight||25000 kg (55116 lb)|
|Operating Pressure||(2.32 psi)|
|Minimum Rated Flow||125 l/min (2.03 psi)|
|Maximum Rated Flow||(150 l/min)|
|Overall Height||(21 gal/min)|
|Rated Flow - Minimum||(80 l/min)|
|Maximum Operating Weight||1680 kg (3704 lb)|
|Minimum Operating Weight||1680 kg (3704 lb)|