Enquire about "D6T WH (Tier 4 Final/Stage IV)" Now
D6T WH (Tier 4 Final/Stage IV)
Key Features and Benefits
Benefits to help get your work done efficiently and effectively.
- Specialized guarding throughout the machine helps protect major components like the chassis, fuel tank and hydraulic tank from impact and airborne debris.
- Multi-layer final drive guards, including a labyrinth-style guard with 90-degree turns, help keep dirt and debris away from the Duo-Cone™ seal to protect final drive oil.
- Pivot shaft seal guards help prevent debris from entering and damaging seals.
- Striker bars help prevent debris from damaging the machine, and added seals help reduce the amount of material entering engine and transmission compartments.
- Tilt cylinder with rotating bushing type design help wrapping materials to roll off hoses.
- Heavy duty hinged radiator guard protects radiator and fan from penetration by material coming straight in or from under the blade.
- Cooling system designed for high debris environments, with automatic reversing fan and swing-out access for cleanout.
- Laminated thermal shields and insulated Clean Emissions Module.
- Hinged belly guard for easy cleaning.
- Landfill blades and center-hole track shoes help you optimize your waste handler for the job.
- Lights mounted up and away from main debris area for protection, while still giving you plenty of light on the work area.
Ease of Operation
- Comfortable, quiet operator station with excellent visibility and air handling features to help keep dust out/provide air filtration.
- Enhanced AutoShift allows your operator to select optimum ground speed for the job and helps save fuel by automatically choosing the more efficient gear based on load.
- Low effort, responsive controls for precision and ease of operation.
- Selectable electro-hydraulic maps let you set implement response to match operator preferences and application.
- Rear vision camera available to enhance visibility behind the machine.
- Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV/Korea Tier 4 emission standards with emissions technology that is transparent
- no action required from the operator, no stopping for regeneration.
- Cat GRADE with Slope Assist (S)
- (available mid-2016) automatically maintains pre-established blade angles to save time, increase finish quality and reduce operator effort, especially for cover work. Experienced operators can work more productively; less experienced operators can achieve better quality results more quickly.
- Cat Stable Blade (S) complements operator input to automatically make instantaneous adjustments for smoother grading results with less effort.
- Cat Slope Indicate (S) shows cross slope and mainfall on the primary machine display to help operators work more confidently.
- Cat GRADE with 3D (O) is an integrated grade control system that helps operators grade with more accuracy and efficiency. Antennas mount on top of the cab
- not on the blade
- so they are safely out of the way of landfill debris.
- Cat AccuGrade™ (O) machine control and guidance option helps operators improve productivity and accuracy by as much as 50% over conventional methods.
- Remote monitoring with Product Link™/VisionLink® helps you manage your fleet more effectively and profitably.
- Specialized air handling features help deliver cleaner air to the machine and to the cab.
- Landfill blade increases capacity and helps prevent material from spilling over on to the radiator.
- Front and rear striker bars help protect machine from debris impacts.
- Clamshell guards on final drives and idler/final drive seals help prevent wire wrap and keep debris from wrapping around Duo-Cone™ seals.
- Bottom guard, chassis and tilt cylinder guards, and guarding over the fuel tank and battery box, provide added protection to major components.
For complete machine features and specifications, please consult your Cat dealer or visit www.cat.com.
|Engine Model||Cat C9.3 ACERT|
|Flywheel Power||154 kW (207 hp)|
|Engine Power and Fuel Capacity|
|Engine Model||Cat C9.3 ACERT|
|Emissions||Tier 4 Final/Stage IV/Korea Tier 4|
|Net Power (Rated) u2013 2,000 rpm u2013 ISO 9249/SAE J1349 (DIN)||154 kW/207 hp (210 hp)|
|Net Power (Maximum) u2013 1,600 rpm u2013 ISO 9249/SAE J1349 (DIN)||180 kW/ 241 hp (244 hp)|
|Fuel Tank||410 L (108 gal)|
|Diesel Exhaust Fluid Tank||17 L (4.5 gal)|
|Note||All non road Tier 4 Interim and Final, Stage IIIB and IV, Japan 2011 and 2014 (Tier 4 Interim and Tier 4 Final) and Korea Tier 4 diesel engines are required to use only Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) fuels containing 15 ppm (mg/kg) sulfur or less. Biodiesel blends up to B20 (20% blend by volume) are acceptable when blended with 15 ppm for the EPA, 10 ppm for the EU (mg/kg) sulfur or less ULSD. B20 should meet ASTM D7467 specification (biodiesel blend stock should meet Cat biodiesel spec, ASTM D6751 or EN 14214). Cat DEO-ULS or oils that meet the Cat ECF-3, API CJ-4, and ACEA E9 specification are required. Consult your OMM for further machine specific fuel recommendations.|
|Note||Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) used in Cat Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems must meet the requirements outlined in the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 22241.|
|Operating Weight||25266 kg (55702 lb)|
|Operating Weight u2013 XL SU||23237 kg (51229 lb)|
|Operating Weight u2013 XW SU||24221 kg (53398 lb)|
|Operating Weight u2013 XW VPAT||26544 kg (58519 lb)|
|Operating Weight u2013 LGP S||25266 kg (55702 lb)|
|Operating Weight u2013 LGP VPAT||27026 kg (59582 lb)|
|Note||Operating Weight u2013 ISO 16754|
|Capacity u2013 XL SU u2013 Landfill||10.9 m3 (14.3 yd3)|
|Capacity u2013 XL VPAT||4.6 m3 (6.0 yd3)|
|Capacity u2013 XW SU u2013 Landfill||11.3 m3 (14.7 yd3)|
|Capacity u2013 XW/LGP VPAT||5.0 m3 (6.5 yd3)|
|Capacity u2013 LGP S u2013 Landfill||9.4 m3 (12.3 yd3)|
|Width u2013 XL SU u2013 Landfill||3260 mm (10.67 ft)|
|Width u2013 XL VPAT||3880 mm (12.75 ft)|
|Width u2013 XW SU u2013 Landfill||3560 mm (11.67 ft)|
|Width u2013 XW/LGP VPAT||4160 mm (13.67 ft)|
|Width u2013 LGP S u2013 Landfill||4080 mm (13.33 ft)|
|XL u2013 Width of Tractor (without trunnions)||2.63 m (8.58 ft)|
|XL u2013 Machine Height to Top of Precleaner||3.47 m (11.42 ft)|
|XL u2013 Length of Track on Ground||2.86 m (9.42 ft)|
|XL u2013 Length of Basic Tractor with Striker Bars||4.96 m (16.25 ft)|
|XL u2013 Ground Clearance||372 mm (15 in)|
|XL u2013 Ground Pressure (ISO 16754)||64.7 kPa (9.39 psi)|
|XW u2013 Width of Tractor (without trunnions)||2.88 m (9.42 ft)|
|XW u2013 Machine Height to Top of Precleaner||3.47 m (11.42 ft)|
|XW u2013 Length of Track on Ground||2.86 m (9.42 ft)|
|XW u2013 Length of Basic Tractor with Striker Bars||4.96 m (16.25 ft)|
|XW u2013 Ground Clearance||372 mm (15 in)|
|XW u2013 Ground Pressure (ISO 16754)||49.7 kPa (7.21 psi)|
|LGP u2013 Width of Tractor (without trunnions)||3.33 m (10.92 ft)|
|LGP u2013 Machine Height to Top of Precleaner||3.53 m (11.58 ft)|
|LGP u2013 Length of Track on Ground||3.27 m (10.75 ft)|
|LGP u2013 Length of Basic Tractor with Striker Bars||5.26 m (17.25 ft)|
|LGP u2013 Ground Clearance||372 mm (15 in)|
|LGP u2013 Ground Pressure (ISO 16754)||51.3 kPa (7.44 psi)|
|XW VPAT u2013 Width of Tractor (without trunnions)||3.00 m (9.83 ft)|
|XW VPAT u2013 Machine Height to Top of Precleaner||3.53 m (11.58 ft)|
|XW VPAT u2013 Length of Track on Ground||3.27 m (10.75 ft)|
|XW VPAT u2013 Length of Basic Tractor with Striker Bars||5.82 m (19.08 ft)|
|XW VPAT u2013 Ground Clearance||406 mm (16 in)|
|XW VPAT u2013 Ground Pressure (ISO 16754)||37.9 kPa (5.49 psi)|
|LGP VPAT u2013 Width of Tractor (without trunnions)||3.14 m (10.33 ft)|
|LGP VPAT u2013 Machine Height to Top of Precleaner||3.53 m (11.58 ft)|
|LGP VPAT u2013 Length of Track on Ground||3.27 m (10.75 ft)|
|LGP VPAT u2013 Length of Basic Tractor with Striker Bars||5.82 m (19.08 ft)|
|LGP VPAT u2013 Ground Clearance||406 mm (16 in)|
|LGP VPAT u2013 Ground Pressure (ISO 16754)||46.9 kPa (6.81 psi)|
|Note||Add 653 mm (25.7 in)/615 mm (24.2 in) for ripper on short track roller frame and long track roller frame machines respectively.|
|Note||Add if blade is installed: SU 1068 mm (3 ft 6 in); XL A 1007 mm (3 ft 4 in); XW A 1068 mm (3 ft 6 in); LGP A 1305 mm (4 ft 4 in); VPAT 420 mm (1 ft 5 in). Dimension to subtract if striker box is not installed: XL = 727 mm (29 in); LGP = 709 mm (28 in).|