Enquire about "973K Track Loader" Now
- Largest track loader in the industry provides the power, breakout force and capacity to take on tough construction utility, forestry and quarry jobs.
- Specialized Steel Mill configuration factory equipped to withstand high temperatures and steel mill conditions
- handle hot slag with ease and safety.
- Purpose-built Waste Handler features added guarding and seals, specialized air handling, plus a choice of track shoes and buckets to take on the challenges of landfill and transfer station work.
- Quick coupler option adds versatility by allowing easy use of forks, buckets, etc. from wheel loaders and other machines.
- Reduce your fuel costs, using 10-25 percent less fuel per hour than the previous model.
- Move up to 10 percent more material per hour with optional Performance Series bucket.
- Easier maintenance and repair with a tilt cab and convenient service access points.
- Demand fan provides efficient cooling plus easy service/clean-out access.
- Manage your fleet more effectively and profitably through remote monitoring with Product Link™/VisionLink®.
- Smoother implement and steering response, and improved steering performance over the previous model.
- Precise, responsive performance with features like load sensing hydraulics and position sensing cylinders.
- Power and fast response under load with a Cat C9.3 ACERT™ engine.
- Reduced engine noise*
- quieter for the operator and others around the work site.
*Compared to the 973D.
Ease of Operation
- Updated cab offers operator comforts like suspension seat, adjustable armrests and controls, and an improved air conditioning system.
- Choose either joystick or two-lever implement controls to match operator preference or application.
- Speed/steering controls available as either a joystick or as v-lever and foot pedals.
- Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV/Korea Tier 4 emission standards with emissions reduction technology that is designed to be transparent
- regeneration runs automatically in the background while you work.
- New handles and steps help operators climb on and off the machine more easily, from the front or the back of the tracks.
- Excellent visibility to the bucket and all around the machine enhances safety and helps operators work more confidently.
|Flywheel Power||205 kW (275 hp)|
|Engine Model||Cat C9.3 ACERT|
|Net Power u2013 ISO 9249/SAE J1349||205 kW (275 hp)|
|Net Power u2013 ISO 9249/SAE J1349 (DIN)||205 kW (278 hp)|
|Note||All nonroad Tier 4 Interim and Final, Stage IIIB and IV and Korea Tier 4 Final diesel engines are required to use only Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) with 15 ppm (mg/kg) of sulfur or less, or up to B20 biodiesel blended with ULSD. B20 should meet ASTM D7467 specification (biodiesel blend stock should meet Cat biodiesel spec, ASTM D6751 or EN 14214). Cat DEO-ULS or oils that meet the Cat ECF-3, API CJ-4, and ACEA E9 specification are required. Consult your OMM for further machine specific fuel recommendations.|
|Note||Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) used in Cat Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems must meet the requirements outlined in the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 22241.|
|Operating Weight||28985 kg (63900 lb)|
|Capacity - General Purpose||3.2 m3 (4.2 yd3)|
|Capacity u2013 Performance Series||3.8 m3 (5.0 yd3)|
|Capacity u2013 Multi-Purpose||3.0 m3 (4.0 yd3)|
|Capacity u2013 Landfill||4.9 m3 (6.4 yd3)|
|Track Shoe Width u2013 Standard||550 mm (21.6 in)|
|Track Shoe Width u2013 Optional||675 mm (26.6 in)|
|Track Shoe Width u2013 Wide Gauge||830 mm (32.7 in)|
|Track Rollers/Shoes u2013 Each Side||7/40|
|Track on Ground||2930 mm (115.3 in)|
|Ground Contact Area*: Standard Shoe u2013 550 mm (21.6 in)||3.66 m2 (5673 in2)|
|Ground Contact Area*: Optional Shoe u2013 675 mm (26.6 in)||4.49 m2 (6960 in2)|
|Ground Contact Area*: Wide Gauge u2013 830 mm (32.7 in)||5.53 m2 (8572 in2)|
|Ground Pressure*: Standard Shoe u2013 550 mm (21.6 in)||77.6 kPa (11.3 psi)|
|Ground Pressure*: Optional Shoe u2013 675 mm (26.6 in)||64.4 kPa (9.3 psi)|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Fuel Tank||384 L (101.5 gal)|
|DEF Tank||35 L (9.2 gal)|
|Emissions||Tier 4 Final/Stage IV/Korea Tier 4|
|Capacity u2013 Slag||3.0 m3 (4.0 yd3)|
|Width u2013 General Purpose||2974 mm (117 in)|
|Overall Machine Width without Bucket/Standard Tracks u2013 550 mm (21.6 in) Shoes||2710 mm (106.7 in)|
|Ground Clearance||469 mm (18.5 in)|
|Machine Height to Top of Cab||3510 mm (138.2 in)|
|Overall Machine Length*||7579 mm (298.4 in)|
|Carry Position Approach Angle||15u00b0|
|Digging Depth*||158 mm (6.2 in)|
|Maximum Rollback at Ground/Carry Position||43u00b0/47u00b0|
|Bucket Height in Carry Position||483.5 mm (19 in)|
|Reach at Full Lift Height and 45u00b0 Dump*||1366 mm (53.8 in)|
|Clearance at Full Lift Height and 45u00b0 Dump*||2952 mm (116.2 in)|
|Maximum Rollback/Dump, Fully Raised||59u00b0/49u00b0|
|Height to Bucket Hinge Pin||4218 mm (166.1 in)|
|Overall Machine Height, Bucket Fully Raised||5752 mm (226.5 in)|
|Height to Top of the Stack||3069 mm (120.8 in)|
|Note||*With General Purpose bucket and heavy duty teeth.|
|Width u2013 Performance Series||2982 mm (117 in)|
|Ground Pressure*: Wide Gauge u2013 830 mm (32.7 in)||57.3 kPa (8.3 psi)|
|Grouser Height u2013 Double Grouser||49 mm (1.92 in)|
|Track Gauge||2160 mm (85 in)|
|Operating Weight u2013 Waste Handler||29175 kg (64319 lb)|
|Operating Weight u2013 Wide Gauge||32304 kg (71218 lb)|
|Operating Weight u2013 Steel Mill||32705 kg (72102 lb)|
|Width u2013 Multi-Purpose||2946 mm (116 in)|
|Width u2013 Landfill||2974 mm (117 in)|
|Width u2013 Slag||2846 mm (112 in)|
|Air Conditioning System|
|Air Conditioning||The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 1.89 kg of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 2.717 metric tonnes.|