Enquire about "973K Track Loader" Now
- Largest track loader in the industry provides the power, breakout force and capacity to take on tough construction utility, forestry and quarry jobs.
- Specialized Steel Mill configuration factory equipped to withstand high temperatures and steel mill conditions
- handle hot slag with ease and safety.
- Purpose-built Waste Handler features added guarding and seals, specialized air handling, plus a choice of track shoes and buckets to take on the challenges of landfill and transfer station work.
- Quick coupler option adds versatility by allowing easy use of forks, buckets, etc. from wheel loaders and other machines.
- Reduce your fuel costs, using 10-25 percent less fuel per hour than the previous model.
- Move up to 10 percent more material per hour with optional Performance Series bucket.
- Easier maintenance and repair with a tilt cab and convenient service access points.
- Demand fan provides efficient cooling plus easy service/clean-out access.
- Manage your fleet more effectively and profitably through remote monitoring with Product Link™/VisionLink®.
- Smoother implement and steering response, and improved steering performance over the previous model.
- Precise, responsive performance with features like load sensing hydraulics and position sensing cylinders.
- Power and fast response under load with a Cat C9.3 ACERT™ engine.
- Reduced engine noise*
- quieter for the operator and others around the work site.
*Compared to the 973D.
Ease of Operation
- Updated cab offers operator comforts like suspension seat, adjustable armrests and controls, and an improved air conditioning system.
- Choose either joystick or two-lever implement controls to match operator preference or application.
- Speed/steering controls available as either a joystick or as v-lever and foot pedals.
- Meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV/Korea Tier 4 emission standards with emissions reduction technology that is designed to be transparent
- regeneration runs automatically in the background while you work.
- New handles and steps help operators climb on and off the machine more easily, from the front or the back of the tracks.
- Excellent visibility to the bucket and all around the machine enhances safety and helps operators work more confidently.
|Flywheel Power||205 kW (275 HP)|
|Engine Model||Cat C9.3 ACERT|
|Net Power - ISO 9249/SAE J1349||205 kW (275 HP)|
|Net Power - ISO 9249/SAE J1349 (DIN)||205 kW (278 HP)|
|Note (1)||All nonroad Tier 4 Interim and Final, Stage IIIB and IV and Korea Tier 4 Final diesel engines are required to use only Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) with 15 ppm (mg/kg) of sulfur or less, or up to B20 biodiesel blended with ULSD. B20 should meet ASTM D7467 specification (biodiesel blend stock should meet Cat biodiesel spec, ASTM D6751 or EN 14214). Cat DEO-ULS or oils that meet the Cat ECF-3, API CJ-4, and ACEA E9 specification are required. Consult your OMM for further machine specific fuel recommendations.|
|Note (2)||Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) used in Cat Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) systems must meet the requirements outlined in the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 22241.|
|Track on Ground||2930 mm (115.3 in)|
|Ground Contact Area* - Optional Shoe - 675 mm (26.6 in)||4.49 mu00b2 (6960 inu00b2)|
|Ground Contact Area* - Standard Shoe - 550 mm (21.6 in)||3.66 mu00b2 (5673 inu00b2)|
|Ground Contact Area* - Wide Gauge - 830 mm (32.7 in)||5.53 mu00b2 (8572 inu00b2)|
|Ground Pressure* - Optional Shoe - 675 mm (26.6 in)||64.4 kPa (9.3 psi)|
|Ground Pressure* - Standard Shoe - 550 mm (21.6 in)||77.6 kPa (11.3 psi)|
|Track Rollers/Shoes - Each Side||Jul-40|
|Track Shoe Width - Optional||675 mm (26.6 in)|
|Track Shoe Width - Standard||550 mm (21.6 in)|
|Track Shoe Width - Wide Gauge||830 mm (32.7 in)|
|Service Refill Capacities|
|Fuel Tank||384 l (101.5 gal (US))|
|DEF Tank||35 l (9.2 gal (US))|
|Operating Weight||28985 kg (63900 lb)|
|Capacity - General Purpose||3.2 mu00b3 (4.2 ydu00b3)|
|Capacity - Landfill||4.9 mu00b3 (6.4 ydu00b3)|
|Capacity - Multi-Purpose||3 mu00b3 (4 ydu00b3)|
|Capacity - Performance Series||3.8 mu00b3 (5 ydu00b3)|
|Track Gauge||2160 mm (85 in)|
|Air Conditioning System|
|Air Conditioning||The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 1.89 kg of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 2.717 metric tonnes.|
|Capacity - Slag||3 mu00b3 (4 ydu00b3)|
|Width - General Purpose||2974 mm (117 in)|
|Width - Landfill||2974 mm (117 in)|
|Width - Multi-Purpose||2946 mm (116 in)|
|Width - Performance Series||2982 mm (117 in)|
|Width - Slag||2846 mm (112 in)|
|Bucket Height - Carry Position||483.5 mm (19 in)|
|Carry Position Approach Angle||15u00b0|
|Clearance at Full Lift Height and 45u00b0 Dump*||2952 mm (116.2 in)|
|Digging Depth*||158 mm (6.2 in)|
|Ground Clearance||469 mm (18.5 in)|
|Height - Bucket Hinge Pin||4218 mm (166.1 in)|
|Height - Top of Stack||3069 mm (120.8 in)|
|Machine Height - Top of Cab||3510 mm (138.2 in)|
|Maximum Rollback - Ground/Carry Position||43u00b0/47u00b0|
|Maximum Rollback/Dump - Fully Raised||59u00b0/49u00b0|
|Note||*With General Purpose bucket and heavy duty teeth.|
|Overall Machine Height - Bucket Fully Raised||5752 mm (226.5 in)|
|Overall Machine Length*||7579 mm (298.4 in)|
|Overall Machine Width without Bucket: With Standard Tracks - 550 mm (21.6 in) Shoes||2710 mm (106.7 in)|
|Reach at Full Lift Height and 45u00b0 Dump*||1366 mm (53.8 in)|
|Emissions||Tier 4 Final/Stage IV/Korea Tier 4|
|Ground Pressure* - Wide Gauge - 830 mm (32.7 in)||57.3 kPa (8.3 psi)|
|Grouser Height - Double Grouser||49 mm (1.92 in)|
|Operating Weight - Steel Mill||32705 kg (72102 lb)|
|Operating Weight - Waste Handler||29175 kg (64319 lb)|
|Operating Weight - Wide Gauge||32304 kg (71218 lb)|