Enquire about "390F L Hydraulic Excavator" Now
390F L Hydraulic Excavator
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
- The C18 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, Korea Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emission standards.
- Cat® electrohydraulic system enables the excavator to consume less fuel than the standard 390D L while delivering the same high level of production.
- The emissions technology is transparent
- no action required from the operator and no stopping for regeneration.
- Automatic engine speed control lowers rpm based on load for reduced fuel consumption.
- Power modes help you more actively manage fuel consumption.
* Product Link™ field results.
PRODUCTIVITY WITH TECHNOLOGY
- Cat technologies increase production, minimize operating costs, and optimize return on investment.
- Cat Payload tells you how much material you are loading to make you more money.
- VisionLink® provides wireless access to machine operating data such as location, hours, idle time, fuel usage, productivity, and diagnostic codes to optimize performance.
- Cat GRADE provides real-time cut and fill information to assist you in attaining grades and slopes more quickly and accurately.
REDUCED MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are easy to reach at ground level.
- The side-by-side cooling system enables easy cleaning.
- Multiple S∙O∙S ports and pressure diagnostic taps help prevent maintenance downtime.
BETTER COMFORT AND CONTROL
- The cab is more comfortable and 3 dB(A) quieter than 390D L.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable. Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 44 languages.
PURPOSE-BUILT CAT ATTACHMENTS
- Demolition work is quick and easy with a Cat shear or multiprocessor.
- Quarry work is no problem with a purpose-built Cat bucket and hammer.
- A Cat coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- Tool control option remembers pressures and flows for up to 20 tools to enhance uptime.
BUILT FOR LONG TERM PRODUCTION
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
- Smart refuel fills the machine quickly from an external fuel source and automatically stops when the fuel tank is full or the fuel source is empty.
- The rearview and sideview cameras enhance visibility to help make operators more effective and efficient.
- Extended hand and guard rails allow for safer climbing to the upper deck, and anti-skid plates reduce slipping hazards in all types of weather conditions.