Enquire about "349F L XE Hydraulic Excavator" Now
- Cat® XE technology, like the exclusive Cat Adaptive Control System (ACS) valve enables the machine to consume up to 15% less fuel than the standard 349F L, while delivering the same high level of production.
- The C13 ACERT™ engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final and EU Stage IV emission standards.
- Automatic engine speed control lowers rpm based on load for reduced fuel consumption.
- Power modes help you more actively manage fuel consumption.
Cat Connect Technology
- Cat Connect technology solutions increase production, minimize operating costs, and optimize return on investment by offering LINK, GRADE, and DETECT technologies.
- Cat Production Measurement brings payload weighting to the cab so you can work more productively and deliver accurate loads with confidence.
- VisionLink® provides wireless access to machine operating data such as location, hours, idle time, fuel usage, productivity, and diagnostic codes to optimize performance.
- Cat Grade Control and AccuGrade™ provide real-time cut and fill information to assist you in attaining grades and slopes more quickly and accurately.
- Routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are easy to reach at ground level.
- The side-by-side cooling system enables easy cleaning.
- Multiple S∙O∙SSM ports and pressure diagnostic taps help prevent maintenance downtime.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable. Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 42 languages.
- Demolition work is quick and easy with a Cat shear or multiprocessor.
- Quarry work is no problem with a purpose-built Cat bucket and hammer.
- A Cat coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- Tool control option remembers pressures and flows for up to 20 tools to enhance uptime.
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas. Track shoes, links, rollers, idlers, and final drives are built with high-tensile-strength steel.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
- Smart refuel fills the machine quickly from an external fuel source; it automatically stops when the fuel tank is full or the fuel source is empty, eliminating guess work and premature pump wear.
- The rearview and side-view cameras enhance visibility to help make operators more effective and efficient.
- Extended hand and guard rails allow for safer climbing to the upper deck, and anti-skid plates reduce slipping hazards in all types of weather conditions.