Enquire about "336F L Hydraulic Excavator" Now
336F L Hydraulic Excavator
- The C9.3 ACERT™ engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, Korea Tier 4 and EU Stage IV emission standards.
- Automatic engine speed control lowers rpm based on load for reduced fuel consumption.
- Power modes help you more actively manage fuel consumption.
Cat® Connect Technology
- Cat Connect technology solutions increase production, minimize operating costs, and optimize return on investment by offering LINK, GRADE, and DETECT technologies.
- VisionLink® provides wireless access to machine operating data such as location, hours, idle time, fuel usage, productivity, and diagnostic codes to optimize performance.
- Cat Grade Control and AccuGrade™ provide real-time cut and fill information to assist you in attaining grades and slopes more quickly and accurately.
- Routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are easy to reach at ground level.
- The side-by-side cooling system enables easy cleaning.
- Multiple S·O·SSM ports and pressure diagnostic taps help prevent maintenance downtime.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable. Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 44 languages.
- Demolition work is quick and easy with a Cat shear or multiprocessor.
- Quarry work is no problem with a purpose-built Cat bucket and hammer.
- A Cat coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- Tool control option remembers pressures and flows for up to 20 tools to enhance uptime.
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas. Track shoes, links, rollers, idlers, and final drives are built with high-tensile-strength steel.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
- Smart refuel fills the machine quickly from an external fuel source, it automatically stops when the fuel tank is full or the fuel source is empty, eliminating guess work and premature pump wear.
- The rearview and side-view cameras enhance visibility to help make operators more effective and efficient.
- Extended hand and guard rails allow for safer climbing to the upper deck, and anti-skid plates reduce slipping hazards in all types of weather conditions.