Enquire about "335F L Hydraulic Excavator" Now
335F L Hydraulic Excavator
- The Cat C7.1 engine with ACERT™ Technology is designed to meet U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV emission standards while burning up to 16% less fuel than the model it replaces.
- The hydraulic system supports lifting up to 10 886 kg (24,000 lb) over the side at ground level without limitation
- approximately 5% more than the model it replaces.
- Standard high-ambient cooling enables the machine to work with maximum power in hot conditions up to 52° C (126° F).
- Long, heavy-duty undercarriage provides greater stability when lifting heavy objects, leading to greater overall productivity.
- Utility and finishing work are fast and flawless with a Cat tilt bucket and compactor.
- Demolition work is quick and easy with a Cat hammer, thumb, shear, or multi-processor.
- A coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- See the whole attachment line for your machine at www.cat.com/attachments.
- Most routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are reachable at ground level.
- Compartments are designed for safe, convenient access to filters, hoses, and other components.
- Service doors help keep debris out and latch in place to enhance service speed.
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 44 languages.
- The large swing bearing is secured with elongated bolts to help handle the most swing-intensive work.
- Abrasion-resistant Cat XT™-6 hose can stand up to high pressures over the long haul.
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
- Cat Connect technology solutions increase production, minimize operating costs, and optimize return on investment.
- VisionLink® provides wireless access to machine operating data such as location, hours, idle time, fuel usage, productivity, and diagnostic codes to optimize performance.