Enquire about "326F L Hydraulic Excavator" Now
326F L Hydraulic Excavator
BUILT TO PERFORM
- The C7.1 engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage IV emission standards, and the diesel particulate filter requires no maintenance.
- Integrated electronics, fuel, air, and aftertreatment reduce fuel consumption and emissions and extend service intervals.
- The machine can run on up to B20 biodiesel fuel when blended with ultra-low-sulfur diesel for fuel-saving flexibility.
- Three power modes
- high, standard, and eco
- help manage fuel consumption.
- Automatic engine speed control lowers rpm based on load for reduced fuel consumption.
- Smooth multi-function control is built in for easy operation.
- The Heavy Lift mode increases maximum pressure, reducing engine speed and pump flow to improve controllability.
- The emissions package works behind the scenes and won’t interrupt the job process.
ONE MACHINE MANY JOBS
- Utility and finishing work are fast and flawless with a Cat® compactor, thumb, finishing bucket or tilt bucket.
- Demolition work is easy with a Cat hammer, grapple, shear, or multi-processor.
- Couplers let you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
EFFICIENCY THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
- Product Link™/VisionLink® connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.
- Cat Grade Control Depth and Slope helps operators work more productively and accurately with less rework.
SAVE MAINTENANCE TIME
- Routine maintenance items like grease points and fluid taps are reachable at ground level.
- The service door design helps prevent debris entry, and doors latch in place to enhance ease of service.
- The cooling system adjusts to make maintenance easy.
WORK IN COMFORT
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- LED monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 44 languages.
- Drink holders, storage areas, and auxiliary power outlets offer added convenience.
HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION
- The large swing bearing is secured with elongated bolts to help handle the most swing-intensive work.
- Abrasion-resistant Cat XT™-6 hose can stand up to high pressures over the long haul.
- Booms and sticks are built for long service.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.