Enquire about "325F L Hydraulic Excavator" Now
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
- The Cat C4.4 Tier 4 Final/Stage IV engine burns up to 22% less fuel than the Tier 3/Stage IIIA engine it replaces, and it can run on biodiesel up to B20.
- Maximum lift is 12 650 kg at 4.5 m out front at ground level
- up to 8% more lift than the model it replaces.
- High-ambient cooling capability lets you work in extreme heat.
- The machine can work in altitude up to altitude capability up to 3000 m with no engine derating.
PURPOSE-BUILT CAT ATTACHMENTS
- Compact radius helps you work in tight spaces.
- Demolition work is easy with a Cat hammer, grapple, shear, or multi-processor.
- Utility and finishing work are fast and flawless with a Cat compactor, thumb, finishing bucket or tilt bucket.
- Couplers let you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- See the whole attachment line for your machine at www.cat.com/attachments.
DESIGNED FOR OPERATORS
- The full-size roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Fully adjustable air suspension seat maximizes comfort levels during long periods of operation.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 44 languages.
- Standard rearview camera and right side cameras enhance visibility.
TECHNOLOGY THAT PUSHES PROFITS
- Cat Grade Control Depth and Slope helps operators work more productively and accurately with less rework.
- Product Link™/VisionLink® connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.
LOWER MAINTENANCE COSTS
- Most routine service points are at ground level.
- Filters are consolidated in the pump compartment for added convenience.
- Wide service doors and a two-piece engine hood with gas cylinder assist allow for easy access.
- An electric fuel priming pump speeds up starts and fuel system maintenance.
SAFELY HOME EVERY DAY
- The roll-over protective structure (ROPS) cab is safe, comfortable, and as quiet as today’s top on-road trucks.
- Handrails, anti-skid plating, and countersunk bolts reduce slipping and tripping.
- Four mirrors, a rearview and a side view camera enhance visibility to help make operators more effective and efficient.
- A full-length firewall separates the pump and engine compartments.
- A ground-level fuel cutoff switch shuts down the engine in case of emergency.