Enquire about "316F L Hydraulic Excavator" Now
316F L Hydraulic Excavator
EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- The C4.4 U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV engine is powerful and efficient, and it can run on biodiesel up to B20.
- Advanced control automatically manages pump and engine speed for maximum efficiency.
- Two power modes, high power and eco mode, help you actively manage fuel consumption.
- Engine idle shutdown saves fuel, reduces emissions, and extends service intervals.
PURPOSE-BUILT CAT ATTACHMENTS
- Site prep and finishing work are quick and easy with a wide range of Cat work tools.
- Utility work is fast and flawless with a Cat bucket and compactor.
- A coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- See the whole more profitable attachment line for your machine at www.cat.com/attachments.
OPERATOR COMFORT AND SAFETY
- The roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension with an optional heater in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 42 languages.
REDUCED MAINTENANCE TIME
- Many routine service and maintenance points can be accessed from ground level reducing the time taken to check and service your machine.
- Wide service doors make for easy access.
- Filters are grouped to reduce service time.
- The cooling package is designed to prevent plugging, make blowing off debris easy.
TECHNOLOGY THAT GETS WORK DONE
- Cat Connect technology improves job site efficiency.
- Optional Cat Grade Control helps you create a level base and precise slope with ease.
- Product Link™/VisionLink® connects owners to the machine, providing access to location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.
BUILT TO PERFORM
- The large swing bearing is secured with elongated bolts to help handle the most swing-intensive work.
- Robot welded, Caterpillar designed boom and sticks are built for long service.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES
- The hydraulic activation lever locks out all hydraulic functions.
- Handrails, anti-skid plating, and countersunk bolts reduce slipping and tripping.
- A ground-level engine shutoff switch shuts down the engine in case of emergency.
- Standard rearview camera and mirrors enhance visibility.
- The side-view camera enhances visibility on the boom side of the machine to help make operators more effective and efficient.