Enquire about "311F L RR Hydraulic Excavator" Now
311F L RR Hydraulic Excavator
MOVE MORE WITH LESS FUEL
- The C3.4B U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV engine burns up to 14% less fuel than the model it replaces, the 311D.
- The engine is equipped to run on up to B20 biodiesel fuel.
- Two power modes, high power and eco mode, help operators manage fuel consumption.
- Auto engine idle shutdown saves fuel, reduces emissions, and extends service intervals.
EXPAND YOUR CAPABILITIES
- Reduced radius is ideal for work in space-restricted areas.
- Site prep and finishing work are quick and easy with a wide range of Cat work tools.
- Utility work is fast and flawless with a Cat bucket and compactor.
- A coupler lets you swap between attachments in seconds without leaving the cab.
- See the whole money-making attachment line for your machine at www.cat.com/attachments.
DESIGNED FOR OPERATORS
- The roll-over protective structure (ROPS) certified cab is quiet and comfortable.
- Automatic climate control helps maintain consistent cab temperature.
- Joystick consoles and armrests are adjustable.
- Seats are adjustable and feature air suspension and heated and cooled options.
- The LCD monitor is easy to navigate and programmable in 42 languages.
BUILT TO PERFORM
- Booms and sticks are built with baffle plates for enhanced service life.
- Box-section structures with multi-plate fabrications, castings, and forgings are used in high-stress areas.
- Greased track link between pins and bushings increases undercarriage life and reduces noise.
SAVE ON SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- Many routine service and maintenance points can be accessed from ground level reducing the time taken to check and service your machine.
- Service doors are designed to prevent debris entry and to make access to fluid taps and filters easy.
- The cooling package is designed to prevent plugging and has wide clearance to help make blowing off debris easy.
ENSURING A SAFE JOB SITE
- The side-view camera is offered to enhance visibility on the boom side of the machine to help make operators more effective and efficient.*
* Regulation requirement for Europe only.
EFFICIENCY THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
- Cat technology improves job site efficiency.
- Product Link™ system connects owners to their equipment, providing access to machine data such as location, hours, fuel consumption, idle time, events, and diagnostic codes.