Enquire about "160M Motor Grader" Now
Comfort, productivity, advanced technology
Steering and Implement Controls
Unprecedented precision and ease of operation
Power and reliability
Maximum power to the ground
Structures and Drawbar-Circle-Moldboard
Service ease and precise blade control
Advanced machine control
Solutions to make work easier and more efficient
Designed with protection in mind
Serviceability and Customer Support
When uptime counts
Smart Machine Systems
Work Tools and Attachments
Equip your machine for the job
Thinking generations ahead
Good visibility is key to your safety and efficiency. Angled cab doors, tapered engine enclosure and a sloped rear window make it easy to see the moldboard and tires, as well as behind the machine. An optional rear vision camera further enhances lines of sight all around the machine.
Comfort and Control
Experience the most spacious, comfortable cab in the industry. Joystick controls replace levers, so hand and arm movement is reduced by 78%, helping reduce operator fatigue for better productivity. Rocker and control switches are in easy reach. A standard Cat Comfort Series suspension seat is fully adjustable. Control pods can be adjusted electronically so it is even easier to set up for an ideal operating position. Multiple isolation mounts significantly reduce sound and vibration for a more relaxed work environment. The high capacity Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system dehumidifies and pressurizes the cab, circulates fresh air, seals out dust and keeps windows clear. An optional deluxe radio with CD features MP3 and Bluetooth technology.
In-Dash Instrument Cluster
Easy-to-read, high-visibility gauges and warning lamps keep you aware of critical system information. Cat Messenger offers real-time machine performance and diagnostic data to help you get the most from your machine.
Operators are more comfortable and productive with two electro-hydraulic joysticks. New and experienced operators around the world report that the controls are easy to learn, and that the new electronically adjustable control pods make it easier to position them for optimal comfort, visibility and proper operation.
The left joystick controls steering, articulation, return-to-center, wheel lean, gear selection, left moldboard lift cylinder and float. The right joystick controls drawbar, circle and moldboard functions as well as electronic throttle control and manual differential lock/unlock. Joystick lean angle mirrors the steer tires’ turning angle. A brake tensioning system holds the joystick in position until the operator moves it. The steering control automatically reduces steering sensitivity at higher ground speeds for predictable control. Infinitely variable roller switches control the rear ripper and/or front lift group (when equipped).
Electronic Throttle Control
Electronic Throttle Control helps improve productivity by providing the best match of horsepower and torque for the demands of the application.
Automatically returns the machine to a straight frame position from any angle with the touch of a button.
Cat C9 ACERT engine gives you the performance you need to maintain consistent grading speeds for maximum productivity. Superior torque and lugging capability provide the power to pull through sudden, short-term increases in loads. ACERT Technology lowers combustion chamber temperatures and optimizes fuel combustion to generate more work output for your fuel cost. ACERT engines also generate fewer emissions to meet the needs of equipment owners around the world.
Hydraulic Demand Fan
The hydraulic demand fan automatically adjusts speed according to engine cooling requirements. When cooling demand is reduced, you benefit from more power to the ground and improved fuel efficiency.
Engine Idle Shutdown Timer
This standard feature can be software-enabled by your Cat dealer to shut down the engine after a set period of time to save you fuel and help reduce emissions.
We designed the M Series Motor Graders to give you efficiency and longevity in your most demanding applications.
- Standard Automatic Differential Lock/Unlock unlocks the differential during a turn and re-locks when straight for easier operation and to help protect the power train.
- Full Electronic Clutch Pressure Control system optimizes inching modulation for smooth shifts and directional changes, reducing stress on gears.
- Programmable Autoshift option simplifies operation by allowing the operator to program the transmission to shift at optimal points to match your application.
- Power Shift Countershaft Transmission is matched to the Cat engine to maximize power to the ground.
- Wide operating gear range for maximum productivity.
- Engine Over-Speed Protection prevents downshifting until an acceptable safe travel speed has been established.
Front and Rear Axles
The sealed spindle keeps front axle bearings lubricated and protected from contaminants. The Cat “Live Spindle” design places the larger tapered roller bearing on the outside, where the load is greater, extending bearing life. A bolt-on modular rear axle improves serviceability and contamination control with easy access to differential components.
Oil-bathed multi-disc service brakes are hydraulically actuated for smooth, predictable braking and lower operating costs. Brakes are located at each tandem wheel and have a large total brake surface area to give you dependable stopping power and longer life.
Caterpillar designs motor grader frame and drawbar components to give you performance and durability. The one-piece forged steel circle stands up to high stress loads, and a sacrificial wear system helps keep your service time and costs down. The articulation hitch features a large tapered roller bearing to carry loads evenly and smoothly. It is sealed to prevent contamination and a locking pin prevents articulation for safety during service or transport.
Easy Maintenance for More Uptime
The M Series drawbar, circle and moldboard are designed to make it easy for you to keep the components tight. Shims and patented top-adjust wear strips are easy to add or replace, dramatically reducing downtime. Durable nylon composite wear inserts maximize circle torque and component life. Sacrificial brass wear strips between the blade mounting group and moldboard can be easily adjusted and replaced. Shimless Moldboard Retention System uses vertical and horizontal adjusting screws to keep moldboard wear strips aligned for reduced blade chatter and precise blade control.
Blade Angle and Moldboard
An aggressive blade angle, optimized moldboard curvature and large throat clearance help you work more efficiently by allowing material to roll more freely along the blade. Heat-treated rails, hardened cutting edges and end bits, and heavy duty bolts to give you greater moldboard reliability and long service life. The link bar allows extreme moldboard positioning for easier bank sloping and ditch cutting/cleaning.
A proven load-sensing system and advanced electro-hydraulics give you superior implement control and responsive hydraulic performance that helps make your operator’s job easier. Continuously matching hydraulic flow/pressure to power demands creates less heat and reduces power consumption.
- Consistent, Predictable Movement
- Proportional Priority Pressure-Compensating (PPP-C) valves have different flow rates for the head and rod ends of the cylinder, so you can count on consistent, predictable implement response.
- Balanced Flow
- Hydraulic flow is proportioned to give you confidence that all implements will operate simultaneously without slowing the engine or speed of some implements.
Allows the blade to move freely under its own weight. By floating both cylinders, the blade can follow the contours of the ground. Floating only one cylinder permits the toe of the blade to follow a hard surface while the operator controls the slope with the other lift cylinder.
Independent Oil Supply
Large, separate hydraulic oil supplies prevent cross-contamination and provide proper oil cooling, which reduces heat build-up and extends component life. Cat XT™ hose allows high pressures for maximum power and reduced downtime.
Cat Grade Control
Cat Grade Control Cross Slope is an optional fully integrated, factory installed system that helps your operator more easily maintain desired cross slope by automatically controlling one side of the blade. The system is job-ready from day one, and scalable for the future with AccuGrade™ upgrade kits that provide additional 2D and/or 3D control.
AccuGrade Attachment Ready Option
An AccuGrade Attachment Ready Option can be ordered as a factory
- or dealer-installed option. It includes built-in mounting points and internal wiring, to make installation of the AccuGrade grade control system faster and easier.
AccuGrade uses positioning and guidance technologies, machine sensors, and automatic blade control to help your operators get to grade faster, easier and more efficiently. Digital design plans, real-time cut/fill data, and in-cab guidance give operators detailed information to work more confidently and achieve greater accuracy, in fewer passes, using less material. Operators can stay on grade and improve productivity and accuracy by nearly 50 percent over conventional methods. Grade stakes and checkers are minimized, helping to make the work site safer and more cost effective. AccuGrade technologies include Cross Slope, Sonic, Laser, GPS, and/or Universal Total Station (UTS).
Cat Product Link™
Product Link helps take the guesswork out of equipment management with remote monitoring capabilities for one machine or your entire fleet. Track asset location, hours, fuel usage, diagnostic codes, idle time and more through the secure VisionLink™ user interface. Knowing where your equipment is, what it’s doing and how it’s performing enables you or your Cat dealer to manage your fleet in real-time so you can maximize efficiency, improve productivity and lower operating costs.* *Product Link licensing not available in all areas. Please consult your Cat dealer for availability.
Operator Presence Monitoring System
System keeps the parking brake engaged and hydraulic implements disabled until the operator is seated and the machine is ready for operation.
Speed Sensitive Steering
Steering becomes less sensitive as ground speed increases for greater operator confidence and control.
Secondary Steering System
An electric hydraulic pump automatically engages in case of a drop in steering pressure so the operator can steer the machine to a stop.
Hydraulic lockout disables all implement functions while still providing machine steering control. This is especially useful while roading.
Brakes are located at each tandem wheel to eliminate braking loads on the power train. Redundant brake systems utilize accumulators to enable stopping in case of machine failure.
Walkways and Grab Rails
Perforated steel tandem walkways and convenient grab rails give you a sturdy platform when moving on, off and around the machine.
Circle Drive Slip Clutch
Circle Drive Slip Clutch protects the drawbar, circle and moldboard from shock loads if the blade encounters an immovable object and also reduces the possibility of abrupt directional changes in poor traction conditions.
Blade Lift Accumulators
Blade Lift Accumulators help absorb impact loads by allowing vertical blade travel. This optional feature helps reduce wear and also helps reduce impact loading for enhanced operator safety.
M Series Safety Features
- Rearview camera with in-cab monitor
- Grouped, ground level service points
- Laminated front window glass
- Optional LED Lighting
- Ground-level electrical disconnect switch
- Ground-level engine shutoff switch
- Anti-glare paint eases night operation
- Front and rear fenders
Cat motor graders are designed to help you increase uptime and reduce costs. Grouped service points and extended service intervals save maintenance time. A standard Automatic Lubrication System maintains proper grease on working surfaces, increasing component life and purging contaminants from pins and bushings to help prevent damage. Standard Fast-Fill allows customers to refuel in less than four minutes so you can get back on the job quickly.
Unparalleled Dealer Support
When it comes to supporting you, Cat dealers are second to none. From machine selection and purchase to maintenance support and rebuilds, Cat dealers have the experience and capabilities to help keep you up and running.
- Cat Messenger, combined with full systems integration, enhances diagnostic capability for quick analysis of critical data.
- Electronic Technician (Cat ET) lets service technicians access stored diagnostic data and configure machine parameters through the Cat Data Link.
- Low Battery Elevated Idle raises idle speed when low system voltage is detected, ensuring adequate system voltage and improving battery reliability.
- Automatic Engine Deration protects the engine by automatically lowering engine torque output and alerting the operator if critical conditions are detected.
The 160M motor grader comes equipped with a 3.7 m (12 ft) moldboard. Optional 4.3 m (14 ft) and 4.9 m (16 ft) blades are available, as well as left side extensions for greater versatility.
Ground Engaging Tools (GET)
A variety of tools are available from Cat Work Tools, including cutting edges, graderbits and end bits, all designed for maximum service life and productivity.
Front Mounted Groups
A front mounted push plate or front lift group are available. The front lift group can be combined with a front dozer blade or front scarifier for added versatility.
Made to penetrate tough material fast and rip thoroughly for easier movement with the moldboard. The ripper includes three shanks (with holders for five). Nine scarifier shanks can also be added for additional versatility.
• Integrated machine systems and technologies improve productivity for greater accuracy, allowing the machine to do more work per gallon of fuel.
Green House Gas Emissions
• Reduced fuel consumption means reduced CO2 emissions.
Material Efficiency and Lifecycle Costs
- Replaceable wear parts save maintenance time and cost, and extend major component life.
- Major components are built to be rebuilt, eliminating waste and saving customers money by giving the machine and/or major components a second
- and even third-life.
- Approximately 95% of machine materials can be recycled (ISO 16714) to conserve valuable natural resources and further enhance machine end-of-life value.
• Reduced engine noise and quieter cabs mean lower operator and spectator sound levels.
- Ecology drains help make draining fluids more convenient and help prevent spills.
- Cartridge style hydraulic fluid filters provide safe clean draining of filters prior to replacement, helping to prevent fluid spills.
- A variety of safety features help safeguard operators and others on the job site.
|Base Power (1st gear) - Net||159.0 kW (213.0 hp)|
|Engine Model||Cat® C9 ACERT|
|Bore||112.0 mm (4.4 in)|
|Stroke||149.0 mm (5.9 in)|
|Speed @ Rated Power||2,000 rpm|
|Base Power (1st gear) - Net (Metric)||159.0 kW (216.0 hp)|
|Maximum Torque (VHP Plus)||1237.0 N·m (912.0 lb ft)|
|Torque Rise (VHP Plus)||40%|
|VHP Plus Range - Net||159-185 kW (213-248 hp)|
|VHP Plus Range - Net (Metric)||159-185 kW (216-251 hp)|
|Displacement||8.8 L (537.0 in3)|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Derating Altitude||3048.0 m (10000.0 ft)|
|Standard - Fan Speed - Maximum||1,450 rpm|
|Standard - Fan Speed - Minimum||600 rpm|
|Standard - Ambient Capability||43.0 u00b0 C (109.0 u00b0 F)|
|High Ambient - Fan Speed - Maximum||1,650 rpm|
|High Ambient - Fan Speed - Minimum||600 rpm|
|High Ambient Capability||50.0 u00b0 C (122.0 u00b0 F)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped||19715.0 kg (43464.0 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Typically Equipped||19715.0 kg (43465.0 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Front Axle||7663.0 kg (16894.0 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Rear Axle||16284.0 kg (35900.0 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Front Axle||4475.0 kg (9867.0 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Rear Axle||12345.0 kg (27215.0 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Total||23947.0 kg (52794.0 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Total||16820.0 kg (37082.0 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Typically Equipped - Front Axle||5626.0 kg (12404.0 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Typically Equipped - Rear Axle||14089.0 kg (31061.0 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Typically Equipped - Total||19715.0 kg (43465.0 lb)|
|Blade Width||3.7 m (12.0 ft)|
|Arc Radius||413.0 mm (16.3 in)|
|Throat Clearance||95.0 mm (3.7 in)|
|Cutting Edge - Width||152.0 mm (6.0 in)|
|Cutting Edge - Thickness||16.0 mm (0.6 in)|
|End Bit - Width||152.0 mm (6.0 in)|
|End Bit - Thickness||16.0 mm (0.6 in)|
|Blade Pull - Base GVW||11110.0 kg (24494.0 lb)|
|Blade Pull - Maximum GVW||14656.0 kg (32310.0 lb)|
|Down Pressure - Base GVW||7682.0 kg (16936.0 lb)|
|Down Pressure - Maximum GVW||13153.0 kg (28998.0 lb)|
|Height||610.0 mm (24.0 in)|
|Thickness||22.0 mm (0.87 in)|
|Width||3.7 m (12.0 ft)|
|Height - Top of Cab Product Link||3378.0 mm (133.0 in)|
|Length - Push Plate to Ripper||10136.0 mm (399.1 in)|
|Length - Push Plate to Ripper Retracted||9818.0 mm (386.5 in)|
|Height - Top of Cab||3308.0 mm (130.2 in)|
|Width - Outside Front Tires||2511.0 mm (98.9 in)|
|Length - Front Axle to Mid Tandem||6123.0 mm (241.1 in)|
|Length - Front Tire to Rear of Machine||8754.0 mm (344.6 in)|
|Length - Front Axle to Moldboard||2552.0 mm (100.5 in)|
|Length - Between Tandem Axles||1523.0 mm (60.0 in)|
|Width - Outside Rear Tires||2511.0 mm (98.9 in)|
|Width - Tire Center Lines||2140.0 mm (84.3 in)|
|Height - Front Axle Center||596.0 mm (23.5 in)|
|Height to Exhaust Stack||3256.0 mm (128.2 in)|
|Height to Top of Cylinders||3040.0 mm (119.7 in)|
|Ground Clearance at Rear Axle||339.0 mm (13.3 in)|
|Top Speed - Forward||47.4 km/h (29.5 mph)|
|Top Speed - Reverse||37.4 km/h (23.3 mph)|
|Turning Radius, Outside Front Tires||7.6 m (24.93 ft)|
|Steering Range - Left/Right||47.5 degrees|
|Articulation Angle - Left/Right||20 degrees|
|Forward - 1st||4.1 km/h (2.5 mph)|
|Forward - 2nd||5.6 km/h (3.5 mph)|
|Forward - 3rd||8.1 km/h (5.0 mph)|
|Forward - 4th||11.2 km/h (7.0 mph)|
|Forward - 5th||17.4 km/h (10.8 mph)|
|Forward - 6th||23.7 km/h (14.7 mph)|
|Forward - 7th||32.6 km/h (20.3 mph)|
|Forward - 8th||47.4 km/h (29.5 mph)|
|Reverse - 1st||3.3 km/h (2.0 mph)|
|Reverse - 2nd||6.1 km/h (3.8 mph)|
|Reverse - 3rd||8.8 km/h (5.5 mph)|
|Reverse - 4th||13.7 km/h (8.5 mph)|
|Reverse - 5th||25.7 km/h (16.0 mph)|
|Reverse - 6th||37.4 km/h (23.3 mph)|
|Fuel Capacity||416.0 L (110.0 gal)|
|Cooling System||40.0 L (10.6 gal)|
|Hydraulic System - Tank||64.0 L (16.9 gal)|
|Trans./Diff./Final Drives||65.0 L (17.2 gal)|
|Engine Oil||30.0 L (7.9 gal)|
|Tandem Housing (each)||80.0 L (21.1 gal)|
|Front Wheel Spindle Bearing Housing||0.5 L (0.13 gal)|
|Circle Drive Housing||7.0 L (1.8 gal)|
|Forward/Reverse Gears||8 Forward/6 Reverse|
|Transmission||Direct drive, power shift, countershaft|
|Brakes - Service||Multiple oil disc|
|Brakes - Service, Surface Area||23000.0 cm2 (3565.0 in2)|
|Brakes - Parking||Multiple oil disc|
|Brakes - Secondary||Dual circuit control system|
|Circuit Type||Electro-hydraulic load sensing, closed center|
|Pump Type||Variable piston|
|Pump Output||210.0 L/min (55.7 gal/min)|
|Maximum System Pressure||24150.0 kPa (3500.0 psi)|
|Standby Pressure||3100.0 kPa (450.0 psi)|
|Drawbar - Width||76.2 mm (3.0 in)|
|Circle - Diameter||1553.0 mm (61.1 in)|
|Circle - Blade Beam Thickness||40.0 mm (1.6 in)|
|Drawbar - Height||152.0 mm (6.0 in)|
|Front Frame Structure - Height||305.0 mm (12.0 in)|
|Front Frame Structure - Thickness||16.0 mm (0.6 in)|
|Front Frame Structure - Width||305.0 mm (12.0 in)|
|Front Axle - Height to Center||571.0 mm (22.5 in)|
|Front Axle - Wheel Lean, Left/Right||18 degrees|
|Front Axle - Total Oscillation per Side||32 degrees|
|Circle Centershift - Right||728.0 mm (28.7 in)|
|Circle Centershift - Left||695.0 mm (27.4 in)|
|Moldboard Sideshift - Right||950.0 mm (37.4 in)|
|Moldboard Sideshift - Left||820.0 mm (32.3 in)|
|Maximum Blade Position Angle||90 degrees|
|Blade Tip Range - Forward||40 degrees|
|Blade Tip Range - Backward||5 degrees|
|Maximum Shoulder Reach Outside of Tires - Right||2278.0 mm (89.7 in)|
|Maximum Shoulder Reach Outside of Tires - Left||2090.0 mm (82.3 in)|
|Maximum Lift above Ground||452.0 mm (17.8 in)|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||750.0 mm (29.5 in)|
|ROPS/FOPS||ISO 3471:2008, ISO 3449:2005 Level II|
|Sound||ISO 6394:2008, ISO 6395:2008|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||116.0 mm (4.6 in)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifier Shank Holders||5/11|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||467.0 mm (18.4 in)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Working Width||1205.0 mm (47.4 in)|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||116.0 mm (4.6 in)|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifier Shank Holders||11|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||292.0 mm (11.5 in)|
|Mid, V-Type - Working Width||1184.0 mm (46.6 in)|
|Rear - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||266.0 mm (10.5 in)|
|Rear - Working Width||2300.0 mm (91.0 in)|
|Rear - Scarifier Shank Holders||9|
|Rear - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||267.0 mm (10.5 in)|
|Net Power: VHP Plus|
|Gear: Forward - 1st||159.0 kW (213.0 hp)|
|Gear: Forward - 2nd||162.0 kW (218.0 hp)|
|Gear: Forward - 3rd||166.0 kW (223.0 hp)|
|Gear: Forward - 4th||170.0 kW (228.0 hp)|
|Gear: Forward - 5th||174.0 kW (233.0 hp)|
|Gear: Forward - 6th||177.0 kW (238.0 hp)|
|Gear: Forward - 7th||181.0 kW (243.0 hp)|
|Gear: Forward - 8th||185.0 kW (248.0 hp)|
|Gear: Reverse - 1st||159.0 kW (213.0 hp)|
|Gear: Reverse - 2nd||162.0 kW (218.0 hp)|
|Gear: Reverse - 3rd - 6th||166.0 kW (223.0 hp)|
|Ripper Shank Holder Spacing||533.0 mm (21.0 in)|
|Ripping Depth - Maximum||428.0 mm (16.8 in)|
|Ripper Shank Holders||5|
|Penetration Force||9317.0 kg (20540.0 lb)|
|Pryout Force||11911.0 kg (26259.0 lb)|
|Machine Length Increase, Beam Raised||995.0 mm (39.2 in)|
|Height||572.0 mm (22.5 in)|
|Width||204.0 mm (8.0 in)|
|Sidewall Thickness - Inner||25.0 mm (1.0 in)|
|Sidewall Thickness - Outer||18.0 mm (0.7 in)|
|Drive Chain Pitch||50.8 mm (2.0 in)|
|Wheel Axle Spacing||1523.0 mm (60.0 in)|
|Tandem Oscillation - Front Up||15 degrees|
|Tandem Oscillation - Front Down||25 degrees|
- POWER TRAIN
- Air cleaner, dual stage, dry type, diesel, with automatic engine derate and automatic dust ejector, service indicator through Cat Messenger
- Air-to-air after cooler (ATAAC)
- Belt, serpentine, automatic tensioner
- Brakes, oil disc, four-wheel, hydraulic
- Demand fan, hydraulic
- Differential Lock/Unlock, Automatic
- Drain, engine oil, ecology
- Electronic over speed protection
- Engine Cat C9 with ACERT Technology, diesel, with automatic engine derate and idle control. Note: Engine meets non-current U.S. EPA Tier 3 or EU Stage IIIA emission standards.
- Engine Idle Shutdown (EIS)
- Fuel tank, 416 L (110 gal), ground level access and sediment drain
- Fuel-water separator
- Muffler, underhood
- Parking brake – multi-disc, sealed, oil‑cooled
- Priming pump, fuel
- Rear axle, modular
- Sediment drain, fuel tank
- Tandem drive
- Transmission, 8F/6R, power shift, direct drive
- Variable Horsepower Plus (VHP Plus)
- Alarm, back up
- Alternator, 80 ampere, sealed
- Batteries, maintenance free, heavy duty, 1,125 CCA
- Breaker panel, ground accessible
- Cab harness and electrical hydraulic valves
- Electrical system, 24V
- Grade Control Ready – Cab harness, software, electrical hydraulic valves, bosses and brackets
- Lights, roof-mounted roading, reversing, LED stop and tail
- Product Link Ready
- Starter, electric
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- Air conditioning with heater
- Arm and wrist rest, electronically adjustable
- Articulation, automatic Return-to-Center
- Cat Messenger operator information system
- Centershift pin indicator
- Coat hook
- Cup holder
- Display, digital speed and gear
- Doors, left and right side with wiper
- Gauge, machine level
- Gauge cluster (analog) – fuel, articulation, engine coolant temp, engine RPM, hydraulic oil temp
- Hour meter, digital
- Joystick hydraulic controls right/left blade lift with float position, circle drive, blade sideshift and tip, centershift, front wheel lean, articulation and steering
- Joystick, adjustable armrests
- Joystick gear selection
- Joystick hydraulic power steering
- Ladders, cab, left and right side
- Lights, night time cab
- Mirror, inside rearview, wide angle
- Power port, 12V
- Radio Ready, Entertainment
- ROPS cab, sound suppressed
- Seat, cloth-covered, comfort suspension
- Seat belt, retractable 76 mm (3 in)
- Storage area for cooler/lunchbox
- Throttle control, electronic
- Windows, laminated glass: – fixed front with intermittent wiper – side and rear (3)
- Extended Life Coolant to -35° C (-30° F)
- TIRES, RIMS AND WHEELS
- Partial allowance for tires on 254 × 607 mm (10 × 24 in) multi-piece rims is included in the base machine price and weight
- OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Accumulators, brake, dual certified
- Anti-glare paint
- Bumper, rear, integrated with hitch
- CD ROM Parts Book
- Clutch, circle drive slip
- Cutting edges: – 152 × 16 mm (6 × 5/8 in) – curved DH-2 steel – 19 mm (3/4 in) mounting bolts
- Doors (3), engine compartment, locking
- Drawbar – 6 shoes, replaceable wear strips
- Electrical hydraulic valves, hydraulic lines for base 8 functions
- Endbits: – 16 mm (5/8 in) DH-2 steel – 19 mm (3/4 in) mounting bolts
- Fluid check, ground level
- Frame, articulated, with safety lock
- Ground level engine shutdown
- Ground level fueling
- Hammer (emergency exit)
- Horn, electric
- Hydraulic lines for base functions
- Lockout, hydraulic implement (for roading and servicing)
- Moldboard – 3658 × 610 × 22 mm (12 ft × 24 in × 7/8 in)
- Mounting, cab roof accessories
- Pump, hydraulic, high capacity, 98 cm³ (6 in³)
- Radiator, cleanout access
- Secondary steering
- Serviceability, left-hand side
- S•O•SSM ports: engine, hydraulic, transmission, coolant, fuel
- Tandem walkway/guards
- Tool box
- Tow hitch
- Alternator, 150 ampere
- Batteries: extreme duty, 1,400 CCA
- Converter, communication (CB)
- Lights: Headlights, high
- Lights: Headlights, low
- Lights: Working lights, basic
- Lights: Working lights, plus
- Lights: Warning: beacon or strobe
- Lights: Mounting for warning light
- Articulation guard
- Axle hose guard
- Fenders, front
- Fenders, rear
- Sound guard (bottom)
- Transmission guard
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- Deluxe CD radio with MP3 and Bluetooth technology
- Fan, defroster, rear window
- Mirrors, outside: heated 24V
- Mirrors, outside: mounted
- Precleaner, HVAC
- Radio ready, AM/FM
- Seat, air suspension, cloth
- Shade, sun
- Wiper/washer, rear
- POWER TRAIN
- Precleaner, snow/debris
- Transmission, autoshift
- OTHER ATTACHMENTS
- AccuGrade ARO
- Accumulators, blade lift
- Camera, rearview
- Cat Grade Control Cross Slope
- Cat Product Link 321 (Satellite)
- Cat Product Link 522 (Cellular)
- Compressor/tank, air
- Heater, engine coolant: 120V
- Heater, engine coolant: 240V
- Hydraulic arrangements with one or more additional hydraulic valves are available for ripper, dozer, snow wings, front lift group, mid-mount scarifier.
- Security system
- Snow wing mounting, frame ready
- Sound suppression
- Starting aid, ether
- WORK TOOLS/GROUND ENGAGING TOOLS
- Blade extension, left hand, 610 mm (2 ft)
- Endbits, overlay
- Front lift group, mounting
- Front lift group
- Mid-Mount Scarifier, Package
- Mid-Mount Scarifier, Mounting
- Moldboard: 4267 × 610 × 22 mm (14 ft × 24 in × 7/8 in)
- Moldboard: 4267 × 686 × 25 mm (14 ft × 27 in × 1 in)
- Moldboard: 4877 × 686 × 25 mm (16 ft × 27 in × 1 in)
- Push plate
- Ripper, mounting
- Ripper, rear
- Ripper tooth
- Scarifier, front
- MACHINE ARRANGEMENTS
- Snow Arrangement
- OPTIONAL TIRE ARRANGEMENTS
- Rim Size – 10 x 24; Wheel Group – Multi-Piece; Tires – 14R24
- Rim Size – 14 x 25; Wheel Group – Multi-Piece; Tires – 17.5R25