Enquire about "12M Motor Grader" Now
BETTER COMFORT AND CONTROL
- Visibility is key to your safety, efficiency and quality of work. The 140 (12M) delivers with angled cab doors, tapered engine enclosure and a sloped rear window make it easy to see the moldboard and tires, as well as behind the machine. Optional rear camera further enhances lines of sight.
- The most spacious, comfortable cab in the industry.
- Joystick controls reduce hand and arm movement by 78%, which helps to lowers operator fatigue.
- Easy-reach rocker and control switches
- Standard Cat Comfort Series suspension seat.
- Control pods adjust electronically
- easy to set ideal operating position.
- Isolation mounts reduce sound and vibration for more relaxed environment.
- High capacity Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system dehumidifies and pressurizes the cab, circulates fresh air, seals out dust and keeps windows clear.
- Optional deluxe radio with CD features MP3 and Bluetooth technology.
- In-dash instrument cluster houses easily read, high-visibility gauges and warning lamps keep you aware of critical system information.
- Two electro-hydraulic joysticks make operation easy and comfortable. Adjustable control pods ensure they are positioned for optimal comfort, visibility and operation.
- Joystick Functions:
- Left joystick controls steering, articulation, return-to-center, wheel lean, gear selection, left moldboard lift cylinder and float.
- Right joystick controls drawbar, circle and moldboard functions as well as electronic throttle control and manual differential lock/unlock. Joystick lean angle mirrors the steer tires’ turning angle.
- Brake tensioning system holds the joystick in position until the operator moves it.
- Steering control automatically reduces steering sensitivity at higher ground speeds for predictable control.
- Infinitely variable roller switches control the rear ripper and/or front lift group (when equipped).
- Electronic Throttle Control improves productivity providing the best match of power and torque for the demands of each application.
- Articulation Return-to-Center automatically returns the machine to a straight frame position from any angle with the touch of a button.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
- Cat C7 engine delivers the performance you need to maintain consistent grading speeds for maximum productivity.
- Superior torque and lugging capability provide the power to pull through sudden, short-term increases in loads.
- Engine technology reduces emissions, lowers combustion chamber temperatures and optimizes combustion to generate more work output from every unit of fuel.
- Hydraulic demand fan automatically adjusts according to engine cooling requirements. When cooling demand is reduced, you benefit from more power to the ground and improved fuel efficiency.
- Engine Idle Shutdown feature can be software-enabled by your Cat dealer to shut down the engine after a set period of time to save you fuel and help reduce emissions.
- TheMotor Graders to give you efficiency and stand up to the most demanding applications:
- Standard Automatic Differential Lock/Unlock unlocks the differential during a turn and re-locks when straight for easier operation and to help protect the power train.
- Full Electronic Clutch Pressure Control system optimizes inching modulation for smooth shifts and directional changes, reducing stress on gears.
- Programmable AutoShift option simplifies operation by allowing the operator to program the transmission to shift at optimal points to match each application.
- Power Shift Countershaft Transmission is matched to the Cat engine to maximize power to the ground.
- Wide operating gear range for maximum productivity.
- Engine Over-Speed Protection prevents downshifting until an acceptable safe travel speed has been established.
- Sealed spindle keeps front axle bearings lubricated and protected from contaminants. Cat “Live Spindle” design places the larger tapered roller bearing on the outside, where the load is greater, extending life.
- Bolt-on modular rear axle improves serviceability and contamination control with easy access to differential components.
- Oil-bath, multi-disc service brakes are hydraulically actuated for smooth, predictable braking and lower operating costs. Brakes are located at each tandem wheel and have a large total brake surface area to provide dependable stopping power and longer life.
HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION
- One-piece forged steel circle stands up to high stress loads, and a sacrificial wear system helps keep your service time and costs down.
- Articulation hitch features a large tapered roller bearing to carry loads evenly. The bearing is sealed preventing contamination and a locking pin prevents articulation during service or transport.
- The drawbar, circle and moldboard are designed to make it easy for you to keep the components tight.
- Shims and patented top-adjust wear strips are easy to add or replace, dramatically reducing downtime.
- Nylon composite wear inserts maximize circle torque and component life.
- Sacrificial brass wear strips between the blade mounting group and moldboard can be easily adjusted and replaced.
- Shim less Moldboard Retention System uses vertical and horizontal adjusting screws to keep moldboard wear strips aligned for reduced blade chatter and precise control.
- With an aggressive blade angle, optimized moldboard curvature and large throat clearance, you work more efficiently by allowing material to roll more freely along the blade.
- Heat-treated rails, hardened cutting edges and end bits, and heavy duty bolts provide greater moldboard reliability and long service life.
- Link bar allows extreme moldboard positioning for easier bank sloping and ditch cutting/cleaning.
- Proven load-sensing and advanced electro-hydraulics give you superior implement control and responsive hydraulic performance that makes operators’ jobs easier.
- Continuously matching hydraulic flow/pressure to power demands reduces heat and optimizes power.
- Proportional Priority Pressure-Compensating (PPP-C) valves have different flow rates for the head and rod ends of the cylinder, so you can count on consistent, predictable implement response.
- Hydraulic flow is proportioned to give you confidence that all implements operate simultaneously without slowing engine or implement speed.
- Blade Float allows the blade to move freely under its own weight.
- Float both cylinders, to allow blade can follow the contours of the ground.
- Float one cylinder to permit the toe of the blade to follow a hard surface while the operator controls slope with the other cylinder.
- Large, independent hydraulic oil supplies prevent cross-contamination and provide proper cooling, reducing heat build-up and extending component life.
- Cat XT™ hose allows high pressures for maximum power and reduced downtime.
TECHNOLOGY THAT GETS WORK DONE
- Grade technologies combine digital design data, in-cab guidance, and automatic blade controls to enhance grading accuracy, reduce rework, and lower costs related to production earthmoving and rough, fine and finish grade applications.
- Cat GRADE with Cross Slope is an optional, fully integrated, factory installed system that helps operators maintain desired cross slope by automatically controlling one side of the blade. System is job-ready from day one, and scalable for the future with AccuGrade™ upgrade kits that provide additional 2D and/or 3D control.
- AccuGrade Attachment Ready Option can be ordered as a factory
- or dealer-installed option. Includes built-in mounting points and internal wiring, to facilitate installation of AccuGrade grade control system.
- AccuGrade uses positioning and guidance technologies, machine sensors, and automatic blade control to help operators get to grade faster, easier and more efficiently.
- In-cab guidance gives operators detailed information to work confidently and achieve greater accuracy, in fewer passes, using less material.
- Operators can stay on grade and improve productivity and accuracy by nearly 50 percent over conventional methods.
- Grade stakes and checkers are minimized, helping to make the work site safer and more cost effective.
- AccuGrade technologies include Cross Slope, Sonic, Laser, GPS, and/or Universal Total Station (UTS).
- Optional Stable Blade system detects bounce through an accelerometer and reduces engine rpm as required at 15 percent intervals to stabilize machine bounce. Once the motor grader has stabilized, Stable Blade will increase engine speed back to the initial set level. The throttle will not be reduced below 1,200 rpm.
- Cat Product Link™ Elite takes guesswork out of equipment management with remote monitoring capabilities for one machine or an entire fleet.
- Tracks asset location, hours, fuel usage, diagnostic codes, idle time and more through the secure VisionLink™ user interface.
- Knowing where your equipment is, what it’s doing and how it’s performing enables you or your Cat dealer to manage your fleet in real-time so you can maximize efficiency, improve productivity and lower operating costs.*
- Smart Machine Systems enhance productivity –
- Cat Messenger, combined with full systems integration, enhances diagnostic capability for quick analysis of critical data.
- Electronic Technician (Cat ET) lets service technicians access stored diagnostic data and configure machine parameters through the Cat Data Link.
- Low Battery Elevated Idle raises idle speed when low system voltage is detected, ensuring adequate system voltage and improving battery reliability.
- Automatic Engine Deration protects the engine by automatically lowering engine torque output and alerting the operator if critical conditions are detected.
*Product Link licensing not available in all areas. Please consult your Cat dealer for availability.
BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES
- Operator Presence Monitoring System keeps the parking brake engaged and hydraulic implements disabled until the operator is seated and the machine is ready for operation.
- Speed Sensitive Steering makes steering less sensitive as ground speed increases for enhanced control.
- Secondary electric hydraulic steering pump automatically engages in case of a drop in steering pressure allowing operator to steer the machine to a stop.
- Hydraulic lockout disables all implement functions while still providing machine steering control. This is especially useful while roading.
- Brakes are located at each tandem wheel to eliminate braking loads on the power train. Redundant brake systems utilize accumulators to enable stopping in case of machine failure.
- Perforated steel tandem walkways and convenient grab rails provide a sturdy platform when moving on, off and around the machine.
- Circle Drive Slip Clutch protects the drawbar, circle and moldboard from shock loads if the blade encounters an immovable object and reduces the possibility of abrupt directional changes in poor traction conditions.
- Blade Lift Accumulators absorb impact loads by allowing vertical blade travel. This optional feature reduces wear and impact loading for enhanced operator safety.
- Safety Features –
- Rearview camera with in-cab monitor
- Grouped, ground level service points
- Laminated front window glass
- Optional LED Lighting
- Ground-level electrical disconnect switch
- Ground-level engine shutoff switch
- Anti-glare paint eases night operation
- Front and rear fenders
TOP-TIER SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- Cat motor graders are designed to help you increase uptime and reduce costs.
- Grouped service points and extended service intervals save maintenance time.
- Standard Automatic Lubrication System maintains proper lubrication on working surfaces, increasing component life and purging contaminants from pins and bushings
- helping to prevent damage.
- Standard Fast-Fill allows customers to refuel in less than four minutes so you can get back on the job quickly.
- Your Cat dealer provides support that is second to none. From machine selection and purchase to training, maintenance support and rebuilds, Cat dealers have the experience and capabilities to help keep you up and running.
|Base Power (1st Gear) - Net||136 kW (183 HP)|
|Engine Model||Cat® C7|
|Base Power (1st Gear) - Net - Metric||136 kW (186 HP)|
|VHP Plus Range - Net||136-159 kW (183-213 hp)|
|VHP Plus Range - Net - Metric||136-159 kW (186-216 hp)|
|Displacement||7.2 l (439 inu00b3)|
|Bore||110 mm (4.3 in)|
|Stroke||127 mm (5 in)|
|Torque Rise - VHP Plus||39%|
|Maximum Torque - VHP Plus||1052 N·m (776 lb/ft)|
|Speed at Rated Power||2,000 rpm|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Derating Altitude||3048 m (10000 ft)|
|Standard - Fan Speed - Maximum||1,450 rpm|
|Standard - Fan Speed - Minimum||600 rpm|
|Standard - Ambient Capability||43 u00b0C (109 u00b0F)|
|High Ambient - Fan Speed - Maximum||1,650 rpm|
|High Ambient - Fan Speed - Minimum||600 rpm|
|High - Ambient Capability||50 u00b0C (122 u00b0F)|
|Forward/Reverse Gears||8 Forward/6 Reverse|
|Transmission||Direct drive, power shift, countershaft|
|Brakes - Service||Multiple oil disc|
|Brakes - Service - Surface Area||23000 cmu00b2 (3565 inu00b2)|
|Brakes - Parking||Multiple oil disc|
|Brakes - Secondary||Dual circuit control system|
|Circuit Type||Electro-hydraulic load sensing, closed center|
|Pump Type||Variable piston|
|Pump Output||210 l/min (55.7 gal/min)|
|Maximum System Pressure||24150 kPa (3500 psi)|
|Standby Pressure||3100 kPa (450 psi)|
|Top Speed - Forward||46.6 km/h (29 mile/h)|
|Top Speed - Reverse||36.8 km/h (22.9 mile/h)|
|Turning Radius - Outside Front Tires||7.6 m (24.93 ft)|
|Steering Range - Left/Right||47.5 degrees|
|Articulation Angle - Left/Right||20 degrees|
|Forward - 1st||4 km/h (2.5 mile/h)|
|Forward - 2nd||5.5 km/h (2.4 mile/h)|
|Forward - 3rd||8 km/h (5 mile/h)|
|Forward - 4th||11 km/h (6.8 mile/h)|
|Forward - 5th||17.1 km/h (10.6 mile/h)|
|Forward - 6th||23.3 km/h (14.5 mile/h)|
|Forward - 7th||32 km/h (19.9 mile/h)|
|Forward - 8th||46.6 km/h (29 mile/h)|
|Reverse - 1st||3.2 km/h (2 mile/h)|
|Reverse - 2nd||6 km/h (3.7 mile/h)|
|Reverse - 3rd||8.7 km/h (5.4 mile/h)|
|Reverse - 4th||13.5 km/h (8.4 mile/h)|
|Reverse - 5th||25.3 km/h (15.7 mile/h)|
|Reverse - 6th||36.8 km/h (22.9 mile/h)|
|Fuel Capacity||416 l (110 gal (US))|
|Cooling System||40 l (10.6 gal (US))|
|Hydraulic System - Tank||64 l (16.9 gal (US))|
|Engine Oil||25 l (6.6 gal (US))|
|Transmission - Differential - Final Drives||64 l (16.9 gal (US))|
|Tandem Housing - Each||64 l (16.9 gal (US))|
|Front Wheel Spindle Bearing Housing||0.5 l (0.13 gal (US))|
|Circle Drive Housing||7 l (1.8 gal (US))|
|Circle - Diameter||1530 mm (60.2 in)|
|Circle - Blade Beam Thickness||40 mm (1.6 in)|
|Drawbar - Height||152 mm (6 in)|
|Drawbar - Width||76.2 mm (3 in)|
|Front Frame Structure - Height||305 mm (12 in)|
|Front Frame Structure - Width||305 mm (12 in)|
|Front Frame Structure - Thickness||16 mm (0.6 in)|
|Front Axle - Height to Center||571 mm (23 in)|
|Front Axle - Wheel Lean - Left/Right||18 degrees|
|Front Axle - Total Oscillation per Side||32 degrees|
|Height||506 mm (19.9 in)|
|Width||201 mm (7.9 in)|
|Sidewall Thickness - Inner||16 mm (0.6 in)|
|Sidewall Thickness - Outer||18 mm (0.7 in)|
|Drive Chain Pitch||50.8 mm (2 in)|
|Wheel Axle Spacing||1523 mm (60 in)|
|Tandem Oscillation - Front Up||15 degrees|
|Tandem Oscillation - Front Down||25 degrees|
|Blade Width||3.7 m (12 ft)|
|Moldboard - Width||3.7 m (12 ft)|
|Moldboard - Height||610 mm (24 in)|
|Moldboard - Thickness||22 mm (0.87 in)|
|Arc Radius||413 mm (16.3 in)|
|Throat Clearance||166 mm (6.5 in)|
|Cutting Edge Width||152 mm (6 in)|
|Cutting Edge Thickness||16 mm (0.6 in)|
|End Bit - Width||152 mm (6 in)|
|End Bit - Thickness||16 mm (0.6 in)|
|Blade Pull - Base GVW||10810 kg (23832 lb)|
|Blade Pull - Maximum GVW||13685 kg (30170 lb)|
|Down Pressure - Base GVW||7244 kg (15969 lb)|
|Down Pressure - Maximum GVW||11739 kg (25880 lb)|
|Circle Centershift - Right||728 mm (28.7 in)|
|Circle Centershift - Left||695 mm (27.4 in)|
|Moldboard Sideshift - Right||660 mm (26 in)|
|Moldboard Sideshift - Left||510 mm (20.1 in)|
|Maximum Blade Position Angle||90 degrees|
|Blade Tip Range - Forward||40 degrees|
|Blade Tip Range - Backward||5 degrees|
|Maximum Shoulder Reach Outside of Tires - Right||1978 mm (77.9 in)|
|Maximum Shoulder Reach Outside of Tires - Left||1790 mm (70.5 in)|
|Maximum Lift Above Ground||480 mm (18.9 in)|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||715 mm (28.1 in)|
|Ripping Depth - Maximum||428 mm (16.8 in)|
|Ripper Shank Holders||5|
|Ripper Shank Holder Spacing||533 mm (21 in)|
|Penetration Force||9199 kg (20280 lb)|
|Pry-Out Force||11641 kg (25664 lb)|
|Machine Length Increase, Beam Raised||919 mm (36.2 in)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Working Width||1205 mm (47.4 in)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||467 mm (18.4 in)|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifier Shank Holders||5, 11|
|Front, V-Type, 5 or 11 Tooth - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||116 mm (4.6 in)|
|Mid, V-Type - Working Width||1184 mm (46.6 in)|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||292 mm (11.5 in)|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifier Shank Holders||11|
|Mid, V-Type - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||116 mm (4.6 in)|
|Rear - Working Width||2300 mm (91 in)|
|Rear - Scarifying Depth, Maximum||266 mm (10.5 in)|
|Rear - Scarifier Shank Holders||9|
|Rear - Scarifier Shank Holder Spacing||267 mm (10.5 in)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped||18400 kg (40565 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Total||16231 kg (35782 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Front Axle||4220 kg (9303 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Base - Rear Axle||12011 kg (26479 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Total||22045 kg (48600 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Front Axle||6839 kg (15077 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Maximum - Rear Axle||15206 kg (33523 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Typically Equipped||18400 kg (40565 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Typically Equipped - Total||18400 kg (40565 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Typically Equipped - Front Axle||5090 kg (11222 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight - Typically Equipped - Rear Axle||13310 kg (29343 lb)|
|Height - Top of Cab||3308 mm (130 in)|
|Height - Top of Cab Product Link||3378 mm (133 in)|
|Height - Front Axle Center||596 mm (23.5 in)|
|Length - Between Tandem Axles||1523 mm (60 in)|
|Length - Front Axle to Moldboard||2552 mm (100 in)|
|Length - Front Axle to Mid Tandem||6123 mm (241 in)|
|Length - Front Tire to Rear of Machine||8754 mm (344 in)|
|Length - Push Plate to Ripper||10136 mm (399 in)|
|Length - Push Plate to Ripper Retracted||9818 mm (386 in)|
|Ground Clearance - Rear Axle||339 mm (13.3 in)|
|Height - Top of Cylinders||3040 mm (119 in)|
|Height - Exhaust Stack||3076 mm (121 in)|
|Width - Tire Center Lines||2140 mm (84 in)|
|Width - Outside Rear Tires||2511 mm (98 in)|
|Width - Outside Front Tires||2511 mm (98 in)|
|ROPS/FOPS||ISO 3471:2008, ISO 3449:2005 Level II|
|Sound||ISO 6394:2008, ISO 6395:2008|
|Net Power - VHP Plus|
|Gear - Forward 1st||136 kW (183 HP)|
|Gear - Forward 2nd||140 kW (188 HP)|
|Gear - Forward 3rd||144 kW (193 HP)|
|Gear - Forward 4th||148 kW (198 HP)|
|Gear - Forward 5th||151 kW (203 HP)|
|Gear - Forward 6th||151 kW (203 HP)|
|Gear - Forward 7th||155 kW (208 HP)|
|Gear - Forward 8th||159 kW (213 HP)|
|Gear - Reverse 1st||136 kW (183 HP)|
|Gear - Reverse 2nd||140 kW (188 HP)|
|Gear - Reverse 3rd||144 kW (193 HP)|
|Emissions||Emissions equivalent to U.S. EPA Tier 3 and EU Stage IIIA.|
|Note (1)||Maximum torque (VHP Plus) measured at 1,000 rpm.|
|Note (2)||Net power is tested per ISO 9249, SAE J1349, and EEC 80/1269 Standards in effect at the time of manufacture.|
|Note (3)||Net power advertised is the power available at rated speed of 2,000 rpm, measured at the flywheel when engine is equipped with fan running at minimum speed, air cleaner, muffler and alternator.|
|Note (4)||Power as declared per ISO 14396; Rated Speed = 2,000 rpm; VHP Plus = 160 kW (214 hp)|
|Note (5)||No engine derating required up to 3048 m (10,000 ft).|
|Note||Pump output measured at 2,150 rpm.|
|Note||Speeds when equipped with 14.0R24 tires.|
|Note||Blade pull calculated at 0.9 traction coefficient, which is equal to no-slip conditions, and Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).|
|Note||Base operating weight calculated on standard machine configuration with 14.00R24 tires on a single piece rim, full fuel tank, coolant, lubricants, and operator.|
|Note (1)||The static sound operator pressure level measured according to ISO 6394:2008 for a cab offered by Caterpillar, when properly installed, maintained and tested with doors and windows closed and hydraulic fan at maximum speed is 74 dB(A).|
- POWER TRAIN
- Air cleaner, dual stage, dry type, diesel, with automatic engine derate and automatic dust ejector, service indicator through Cat Messenger
- Air-to-air after cooler (ATAAC)
- Belt, serpentine, automatic tensioner
- Brakes, oil disc, four-wheel, hydraulic
- Demand fan, hydraulic
- Differential Lock/Unlock, Automatic
- Drain, engine oil, ecology
- Electronic over speed protection
- Engine Cat C7 diesel with automatic engine derate and idle control. Note: Emissions equivalent to Tier 3 and Stage IIIA.
- Engine Idle Shutdown (EIS)
- Fuel tank, 416 L (110 gal), ground level access and sediment drain
- Fuel-water separator
- Muffler, underhood
- Parking brake – multi-disc, sealed, oil-cooled
- Priming pump, fuel
- Rear axle, modular
- Sediment drain, fuel tank
- Tandem drive
- Transmission, 8F/6R, power shift, direct drive
- Variable Horsepower Plus (VHP Plus)
- Alarm, back up
- Alternator, 80 ampere, sealed
- Batteries, maintenance free, heavy duty, 1,125 CCA
- Breaker panel, ground accessible
- Cab harness and electrical hydraulic valves
- Electrical system, 24V
- Grade Control Ready – Cab harness, software, electrical hydraulic valves, bosses and brackets
- Lights, roof-mounted roading, reversing, LED stop and tail
- Product Link Ready
- Starter, electric
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- Air conditioning with heater
- Arm and wrist rest, electronically adjustable
- Articulation, automatic Return-to-Center
- Cat Messenger operator information system
- Centershift pin indicator
- Coat hook
- Cup holder
- Display, digital speed and gear
- Doors, left and right side with wiper
- Gauge, machine level
- Gauge cluster (analog) – fuel, articulation, engine coolant temp, engine RPM, hydraulic oil temp
- Hour meter, digital
- Joystick hydraulic controls right/left blade lift with float position, circle drive, blade sideshift and tip, centershift, front wheel lean, articulation and steering
- Joystick, adjustable armrests
- Joystick gear selection
- Joystick hydraulic power steering
- Ladders, cab, left and right side
- Lights, night time cab
- Mirror, inside rearview, wide angle
- Power port, 12V
- Radio Ready, Entertainment
- ROPS cab, sound suppressed
- Seat, cloth-covered, comfort suspension
- Seat belt, retractable 76 mm (3 in)
- Storage area for cooler/lunchbox
- Throttle control, electronic
- Windows, laminated glass: – fixed front with intermittent wiper – side and rear (3)
- Extended Life Coolant to -35° C (-30° F)
- TIRES, RIMS AND WHEELS
- Partial allowance for tires on 254 × 607 mm (10 × 24 in) multi-piece rims is included in the base machine price and weight
- OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- Anti-glare paint
- Bumper, rear, integrated with hitch
- CD ROM Parts Book
- Clutch, circle drive slip
- Cutting edges: – 152 × 16 mm (6 × 5/8 in) – curved DH-2 steel – 19 mm (3/4 in) mounting bolts
- Doors (3), engine compartment, locking
- Drawbar – 6 shoes, replaceable wear strips
- Electrical hydraulic valves, hydraulic lines for base 8 functions
- Endbits: – 16 mm (5/8 in) DH-2 steel – 19 mm (3/4 in) mounting bolts
- Fluid check, ground level
- Frame, articulated, with safety lock
- Ground level engine shutdown
- Ground level fueling
- Hammer (emergency exit)
- Horn, electric
- Hydraulic lines for base functions
- Lockout, hydraulic implement (for roading and servicing)
- Moldboard – 3658 × 610 × 22 mm (12 ft × 24 in × 7/8 in)
- Mounting, cab roof accessories
- Pump, hydraulic, high capacity, 98 cm³ (6 in³)
- Radiator, cleanout access
- Secondary steering
- Serviceability, left-hand side
- S·O·S℠ ports: engine, hydraulic, transmission, coolant, fuel
- Tandem walkway/guards
- Tool box
- Tow hitch
- Alternator, 150 ampere – 2 kg (5 lb)
- Batteries: extreme duty, 1,400 CCA – 14 kg (30 lb)
- Converter, communication (CB) – 5 kg (11 lb)
- Lights: Headlights, high – 5 kg (11 lb)
- Lights: Headlights, low – 5 kg (11 lb)
- Lights: Working lights, basic – 9 kg (20 lb)
- Lights: Working lights, plus, LED – 10 kg (22 lb)
- Lights: Warning: beacon or strobe – 2 kg (5 lb)
- Lights: Mounting for warning light – 5 kg (11 lb)
- Articulation guard – 13 kg (30 lb)
- Axle hose guard – 7 kg (15 lb)
- Fenders, front – 56 kg (123 lb)
- Fenders, rear – 156 kg (344 lb)
- Sound guard (bottom) – 110 kg (243 lb)
- Transmission guard – 141 kg (311 lb)
- OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT
- Deluxe CD radio with MP3 and Bluetooth technology
- Fan, defroster, rear window – 2 kg (4 lb)
- Mirrors, outside: heated 24V – 15 kg (33 lb)
- Mirrors, outside: mounted – 15 kg (33 lb)
- Precleaner, HVAC – 5 kg (10 lb)
- Radio ready, AM/FM – 9 kg (20 lb)
- Seat, air suspension, cloth – 2 kg (5 lb)
- Shade, sun – 2 kg (5 lb)
- Wiper/washer, rear – 2 kg (4 lb)
- POWER TRAIN
- Precleaner, snow/debris – 2 kg (4.4 lb)
- Transmission, autoshift – 2 kg (5 lb)
- OTHER ATTACHMENTS
- AccuGrade ARO – 39 kg (85 lb)
- Accumulators, blade lift – 77 kg (170 lb)
- Camera, rearview – 9 kg (20 lb)
- Cat Grade Control Cross Slope – 75 kg (165 lb)
- Cat Product Link 321 (Satellite) – 13 kg (29 lb)
- Cat Product Link 522 (Cellular) – 13 kg (29 lb)
- Compressor/tank, air – 27 kg (50 lb)
- Heater, engine coolant: 120V – 1 kg (3 lb)
- Heater, engine coolant: 240V – 1 kg (3 lb)
- Hydraulic arrangements with one or more additional hydraulic valves are available for ripper, dozer, snow wings, front lift group, mid-mount scarifier
- Security system – 5 kg (11 lb)
- Snow wing mounting, frame ready – 111 kg (245 lb)
- Sound suppression – 15 kg (33 lb)
- Starting aid, ether – 0.5 kg (1 lb)
- WORK TOOLS/GROUND ENGAGING TOOLS
- Blade extension, left hand, 610 mm (2 ft) – 113 kg (249 lb)
- Endbits, overlay – 24 kg (52 lb)
- Front lift group, mounting – 5 kg (11 lb)
- Front lift group – 680 kg (1,500 lb)
- Mid-Mount Scarifier, Package – 942 kg (2,077 lb)
- Mid-Mount Scarifier, Mounting – 57 kg (125 lb)
- Moldboard: 4267 × 610 × 22 mm (14 ft × 24 in × 7/8 in)- 100 kg (220 lb)
- Moldboard: 4267 × 686 × 25 mm (14 ft × 27 in × 1 in) – 257 kg (567 lb)
- Push plate – 885 kg (1,950 lb)
- Ripper, mounting – 32 kg (70 lb)
- Ripper, rear – 962 kg (2,120 lb)
- Ripper tooth – 28 kg (61 lb)
- Scarifier, front – 434 kg (956 lb)
- MACHINE ARRANGEMENTS
- Snow Arrangement
- OPTIONAL TIRE ARRANGEMENTS
- Rim Size – 9 × 24; Wheel Group – Single-Piece; Tires – 13.00-24
- Rim Size – 9 × 24; Wheel Group – Single-Piece; Tires – 14.00R24
- Rim Size – 13 × 25; Wheel Group – Single-Piece; Tires – 17.5R25
- Rim Size – 10 × 24; Wheel Group – Multi-Piece; Tires – 14.00-24
- Rim Size – 10 × 24; Wheel Group – Multi-Piece; Tires – 14.00R24
- Rim Size – 10 × 24; Wheel Group – Multi-Piece; Tires – 17.5R25