Enquire about "12M Motor Grader" Now
- Programmable Autoshift option simplifies operation by allowing transmission to be programmed to shift at optimal points to match application.
- Power Shift Countershaft Transmission matches to engine, maximizing power to the ground.
- Electronic Throttle Control helps improve productivity by providing best match of horsepower and torque for application demands.
- Aggressive blade angle, optimized moldboard curvature and large throat clearance allow material to roll more freely along blade, increasing efficiency.
- Hydraulic demand fan automatically adjusts speed according to cooling requirements resulting in more power to the ground and improved fuel efficiency.
- Engine idle shutdown is available to shut down engine after a set period of time saving fuel and helping reduce emissions.
Ease of Operation
- Selectable blade lift modes
- Fine, Normal, or Coarse
- allow you to choose the blade lift modulation mode that best fits your application or operating style.
- Joystick controls with electronically adjustable control pods reduce hand and arm movement by 78%, helping reduce operator fatigue.
- Left joystick controls steering, articulation, return-to-center, wheel lean, gear selection, left moldboard lift cylinder and float.
- Right joystick controls drawbar, circle and moldboard functions as well as electronic throttle control and manual differential lock/unlock.
- Articulation Return-to-Center automatically returns machine to a straight frame position from any angle with the touch of a button.
- Angled cab doors, tapered engine enclosure and sloped rear window make it easy to see moldboard and tires, as well as behind the machine.
- Optional rear vision camera enhances sight to rear of machine.
- Sacrificial brass wear strips between blade mounting group and moldboard can be easily adjusted and replaced.
- Shimless Moldboard Retention System uses vertical and horizontal adjusting screws to keep moldboard wear strips aligned for reduced blade chatter and precise blade control.
- Control pods can be adjusted electronically, making it easy to set to ideal operating position.
- Standard Cat Comfort Series suspension seat is fully adjustable.
- High capacity Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system dehumidifies and pressurizes cab, sealing out dust, and helps keep windows clear.
- Shuttle Shift allows smooth, fast direction shifts without requiring you to manipulate the throttle or inching pedal.
- Cat Product Link™ aids your equipment management with remote monitoring capabilities.
- Optional Stable Blade improves grading precision by decreasing engine speed at 15 percent intervals when machine bounce is detected then increases engine rpm systematically when grader stabilizes.
- Optional Auto Articulation allows you to articulate automatically while steering in tight spaces or around curves, obstacles, and turnarounds.
- Optional Cat GRADE with Cross Slope helps maintain desired cross slope by automatically controlling one side of the blade.
- Optional Cat AccuGrade uses positioning and guidance technologies, machine sensors, and automatic blade control to help get to grade faster, easier and more efficiently.
- Optional Cat Advanced Control Joysticks allow you to control automated grading solutions efficiently and safely without removing your hands from the joysticks.
|Base Power (1st gear) - Net||136 kW (183 hp)|
|Engine Model||Cat C7 ACERT|
|Bore||110 mm (4.3 in)|
|Stroke||127 mm (5 in)|
|Speed @ Rated Power||2,000 rpm|
|Base Power (1st gear) u2013 Net (Metric)||136 kW (186 hp)|
|Maximum Torque||1052 N·m (776 lbf-ft)|
|VHP Plus Range u2013 Net||136-159 kW (183-213 hp)|
|VHP Plus Range u2013 Net (Metric)||136-159 kW (186-216 hp)|
|Displacement||7.2 L (439 in3)|
|Number of Cylinders||6|
|Derating Altitude||3048 m (10000 ft)|
|Standard u2013 Maximum Fan Speed||1,450 rpm|
|Standard u2013 Minimum Fan Speed||600 rpm|
|Emissions||U.S. EPA Tier 3/EU Stage IIIA equivalent|
|High Ambient u2013 Maximum Fan Speed||1,650 rpm|
|High Ambient u2013 Minimum Fan Speed||600 rpm|
|High Ambient Capability||50 u00b0 C (122 u00b0 F)|
|Operating Weight - Typically Equipped||18400 kg (40565 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight, Base u2013 Total||16231 kg (35783 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight, Base u2013 Front Axle||4220 kg (9303 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight, Base u2013 Rear Axle||12011 kg (26479 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight, Maximum u2013 Total||22045 kg (48601 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight, Maximum u2013 Front Axle||6839 kg (15077 lb)|
|Gross Vehicle Weight, Maximum u2013 Rear Axle||15206 kg (33523 lb)|
|Operating Weight, Typically Equipped u2013 Total||18400 kg (40565 lb)|
|Operating Weight, Typically Equipped u2013 Front Axle||5090 kg (11221 lb)|
|Operating Weight, Typically Equipped u2013 Rear Axle||13310 kg (29343 lb)|
|Blade Width||3.7 m (12 ft)|
|Moldboard u2013 Width||3.7 m (12 ft)|
|Moldboard u2013 Height||610 mm (24 in)|
|Arc Radius||413 mm (16.3 in)|
|Throat Clearance||166 mm (6.5 in)|
|Circle Diameter||1530 mm (60.2 in)|
|Drawbar Height||152 mm (6 in)|
|Drawbar Width||76.2 mm (3 in)|
|Front Frame Structure u2013 Height||305 mm (12 in)|
|Front Frame Structure u2013 Width||305 mm (12 in)|
|Front Frame Structure u2013 Thickness||16 mm (0.6 in)|
|Front Axle u2013 Wheel Lean, Left/Right||18u00b0|
|Front Axle u2013 Total Oscillation per Side||32u00b0|
|Circle Centershift u2013 Right||728 mm (28.7 in)|
|Circle Centershift u2013 Left||695 mm (27.4 in)|
|Moldboard Sideshift u2013 Right||660 mm (26 in)|
|Moldboard Sideshift u2013 Left||510 mm (20.1 in)|
|Blade Tip Range u2013 Forward||40u00b0|
|Blade Tip Range u2013 Backward||5u00b0|
|Maximum Shoulder Reach Outside of Tires u2013 Right||1978 mm (77.9 in)|
|Maximum Shoulder Reach Outside of Tires u2013 Left||1790 mm (70.5 in)|
|Maximum Lift Above Ground||480 mm (18.9 in)|
|Maximum Depth of Cut||715 mm (28.1 in)|
|Note||Maximum torque (VHP Plus) measured at 1,000 rpm.|
|Note||Net power is tested per ISO 9249, SAE J1349, and EEC 80/1269 Standards in effect at the time of manufacture.|
|Note||Net power advertised is the power available at rated speed of 2,000 rpm, measured at the flywheel when engine is equipped with fan running at minimum speed, air cleaner, muffler and alternator.|
|Note||Power as declared per ISO 14396 u2013 Rated Speed = 2,000 rpm u2013 VHP Plus = 160 kW (214 hp)|
|Note||No engine derating required up to 3048 m (10,000 ft).|