Cat® Backhoes are used in typical backhoe applications such as digging footings, basements, and drainage ditches, utility trenching, back-filling, and maintaining slopes and embankments in construction, industrial, and landscaping settings. They are ideal for demolishing concrete when paired with Cat H45/H55/H65 hammers.
Cat® Backhoe Highlights
- In-cab operation reduces the amount of time required for repositioning, allowing for faster cycle times than competitive units.
- Compact package of the machine and backhoe attachment allows the operator to maneuver more easily in confined areas.
- Dig, excavate, side-shift and even reposition the machine and backhoe without ever leaving the seat.
- Side-shift provides the ability to dig close to walls, exposing brick ledges, backfilling and widening trenches.
- Optional auxiliary hydraulic lines provide auxiliary flow to the end of the stick for operating attachments such as hammers, augers, ditch cleaning buckets, thumbs and vibratory compactors.