From loading and sorting to excavation and spreading cover material, the Cat track loader is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment in your landfill or transfer station. Crawler loader Waste Handler arrangements feature added guarding and seals to give you a purpose-built machine to take on the challenges of waste applications. A choice of buckets and track shoes allow you to further optimize the machine for greater performance and service life. The latest generation of Cat track loaders brings you all of this, plus improved performance and fuel efficiency.
Cat® Waste Handler Track Loaders Highlights
- The Track Loader Waste Handlers perform many tasks in landfill applications.
- Due to superior flotation and visibility, the Track Loader Waste Handlers can handle waste material smoothly and efficiently.
- Transfer station applications require a machine with maneuverability in addition to versatility. The Track Loader Waste Handlers make transfer station tasks possible with Hystat power turn capability and excellent counter rotation.
- Track Loaders can be used extensively for construction and demolition material handling.
- The versatility of tools makes the Track Loader Waste Handlers excellent for soil handling and excavation.
- The Waste Handlers can work in virtually any underfoot condition.