S•O•S Services Web is replacing Oil Commander. To login or register please click on the links below.
S•O•S Services Web has been developed on a web based platform to allow access from anywhere and is a fully integrated software system for managing and monitoring heavy earthmoving equipment.
For your copy of the "Quick Hints" Guide to the S•O•S Services Web online tool - Download here
EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
It is the use of different analytical tests to determine the condition of components. These tests are designed to specifically identify certain conditions and then in turn indicate:-
- The condition of the component
- The condition of the oil lubricants in the compartment
- The next possible maintenance event
Click here to find out more about our S•O•S Services.
S•O•S SERVICES WEB
S•O•S Services Web is available within Condition Monitoring. S•O•S Services Web is a complete web based system for managing oil samples through the laboratory process and allows you to view the status of your oil sample(s) and view the detail or full history in either tabular format or graphically.
The system also incorporates a message log to manage all communications about each sample result. Actions taken are also recorded in a log enabling tracking of the actions with regard to solving particular problems with a sample.
The entire system is configured for exception management using colour coding.
S•O•S Services Web allows you to perform the following functions:-
- View the history of all samples for a compartment; tabular format or graphically, along with laboratory comments, and compare different equipment of the same model
- Record the actions taken against a sample, view the current status and any images stored
- Forecast next samples due and manage the warranty process where oil samples are a requirement and pre-register the samples for the equipment site
Benefits of using S•O•S Services Web:-
- Access to your results from anywhere via the Internet at anytime
- No installed software that is easy to use with little training required
- All data in one place along with a history of all communications and actions logged
- Report exceptions are highlighted thereby reducing hours of management time
- Suspected problems are highlighted quickly to assist you in making informed decisions
- Full accountability and traceability
- Available via internet browsers, such as Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Apple and IE9 and above
Allows access to SOS information from VisionLink when Product Link is active on your equipment
S•O•S Services Web is a service proudly brought to you by Cavpower to help you maximise your equipment productivity and assist in reducing the owning and operating costs of your fleet.
Register Now for access to S•O•S Services Web or Contact Us if you would like further information.
If you would like to speak with our SOS team for assistance please call 8343 1426.